ADVERTISEMENT

Line: Notre Dame 3.5 Over North Carolina

Yeah. What if we continue with Lewis and he continues to stink

If it was up to you, I guess you would have kept Zeke in at LG and not tried Kristofic. That worked out quite well. Just took too long to make the decision
Lewis did a reasonably good job on London, never allowing him to score.
And aren’t you the one that says that scoring TD’s is the ultimate factor ?

Bracy when we're not in nickel

Id try Riley or Barnes or Henderson.

Id try all those before I go back to Lewis

And that's just a tiny reason why you are behind a keyboard and not the coach that understands 99.9% more than you do about his players and their abilities. You know close to nothing.

Go Irish! I’m back after 4 weeks of being banned. Go Irish! Big win tonight!! Michigan lost. What a great day.

Without getting into X’s and O’s or any other usual game talk, there is one key element that I believe ND needs to do in order win. That is ……Play Loose! North Carolina has no pressure and will be ready. The Irish , I believe are better. If they play like they are capable and just have fun, they will win. Can’t be tight or overthink . Just go out and fly around.

Yeah I mean Cincinnati pierce hit 2 or 3 wide open deep passes vs him. Nd had to literally double London at times making it harder to stop run.
Luckily unc doesn’t have good outside wrs but do they put downs outside more to boundary …. I would

Nd can not let unc run the ball including Howell. Betrand and white concern me against qb runs

Gert-rude continues to be watching a TOTALLY different team than ND played last weekend. But somehow he saw that London was on SCs team? Now he says ND was double teaming him lol. They gave up trying to beat Lewis and they picked on his man crush, Cam Hart.

This guy also was never talking about Drew White being bad until about 2 weeks ago. After I was pointing it out for 2.5 yrs. Pretty soon he will say he was pointing out Hinish playing as a weakness. Another observation he will have gotten from me. But he will say it in about 5 threads so he can confirm it to everyone that he's been saying it. lol This guy doesn't see anything unless he makes it up.

Anything, really. I especially like it when he tries to use the coach's jargon after he hears Kelly's press conference. "Second Corner...or Bracketed Zone". lol

He's not even Monday Morning QB, He's like Wednesday, or when they tape Kelly's show. hehehe Useless.

Yeah. What if we continue with Lewis and he continues to stink

If it was up to you, I guess you would have kept Zeke in at LG and not tried Kristofic. That worked out quite well. Just took too long to make the decision

Honest, beyond juvenile and stupid.

Defense has decided they need a night off. It’s going to be up the the offense to win, if they can.

He
Lewis did a reasonably good job on London, never allowing him to score.
And aren’t you the one that says that scoring TD’s is the ultimate factor ?
He didnt do a reasonably good job. He got destroyed by London and couldnt tackle anyone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT