ADVERTISEMENT

Lights out basketball? Ya, turn the lights out. This year is already in the dumpster. *

We are one week from March and the team just took its worst RPI loss of the year and "that's life"? You said it, not me.

^^^^^^^^^^^Upset and sobbing because ND made it to the Sweet 16!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

haha, keep this thing alive for weeks if not months to come. I'm sure if and when nd loses the op will be back to complain about something

Says the homophobic bigot obsessed with an 8 inch strap on and circle jerks. Or maybe you pretend to be a homophobic bigot to provide yourself comfort from years of self-loathing. Parents of high school boys should be terrified of you. What a sick freak.

Do not understand how a post with such garbage content does not lead to banishment; still it is enough to qualify for ignore setting.

Reactions: NDSMC78
haha, keep this thing alive for weeks if not months to come. I'm sure if and when nd loses the op will be back to complain about something
Obviously Brey has gotten farther than I imagined possible.
Totally agree. This board sorely needs moderators who will act on nonsense like this.
What a hypocrite. Where was your morality when that freak was posting about sex toys, circle jerks and using the "c" word? Oh, he agreed with you so to hell with morality. Nicely done.

Obviously Brey has gotten farther than I imagined possible.

What a hypocrite. Where was your morality when that freak was posting about sex toys, circle jerks and using the "c" word? Oh, he agreed with you so to hell with morality. Nicely done.

Didn't see that post. I don't read 'em all.
But, as I assume you learned growing up, two wrongs don't make a right. Or in other words, just because someone else behaves like an idiot doesn't mean that you need to follow suit.

Why couldn't you see that as being possible?

Don't you recall just a year ago ND went to the Elite Eight and came within a whisker of going to the Final Four?
I do recall last year, which remains an outlier at this point. It has to do with Brey's record...including last year (eg 5 of 15 in reaching the Rd of 32, 2-3 in Rd of 32 games, 2 of 15 in reaching the Sweet 16, 1-1 in Sweet 16 games) and the typical meltdown signs (eg horrible defense, wasted TO's) in the loss to an inferior Pitt.

I do recall last year, which remains an outlier at this point. It has to do with Brey's record...including last year (eg 5 of 15 in reaching the Rd of 32, 2-3 in Rd of 32 games, 2 of 15 in reaching the Sweet 16, 1-1 in Sweet 16 games) and the typical meltdown signs (eg horrible defense, wasted TO's) in the loss to an inferior Pitt.

Wow, after throwing in the towel halfway through the season, this bozo still has the temerity to post on this thread. Absolutely no sense of shame or self-awareness. Typical of loudmouths like this buffoon.

You must need medical help. Why in the world are you still trying to argue that ND is a poor basketball team? Are you a blithering idiot?

You must need medical help. Why in the world are you still trying to argue that ND is a poor basketball team? Are you a blithering idiot?
My comments have always been about Brey. Not the players. Not the team. Support for your admiration for Brey is so limited that you have for months tried to make this about something other than Brey. First I was an ND hater, for surely that would garner supporters to your cause. That didn't work so now you accuse me of being critical of the team/players. Nice try. Not working. Oh, and I misquoted Brey's accomplishments. Prior to this tournament he was 2 for 20 making the sweet 16 and 5 for 20 making the round of 32. Maybe he'll make it to 3 for 20, maybe not.

My comments have always been about Brey. Not the players. Not the team. Support for your admiration for Brey is so limited that you have for months tried to make this about something other than Brey. First I was an ND hater, for surely that would garner supporters to your cause. That didn't work so now you accuse me of being critical of the team/players. Nice try. Not working. Oh, and I misquoted Brey's accomplishments. Prior to this tournament he was 2 for 20 making the sweet 16 and 5 for 20 making the round of 32. Maybe he'll make it to 3 for 20, maybe not.

BS. The thread which you started is entitled
Lights out basketball? Ya, turn the lights out. This year is already in the dumpster. *
There is no mention of Brey. There is only mention of the basketball team. The fact is that you still refuse to admit that you were wrong. And every time you post, it makes you look more and more like a jackass. The fact is that ND is in the sweet 16 two straight years. And still you bitch. Your prediction was woefully off the mark. Yet you keep trying to couch it in terms of Brey's alleged shortfalls as a coach. Wrong.

Reactions: Classic Irish
BS. The thread which you started is entitled
There is no mention of Brey. There is only mention of the basketball team. The fact is that you still refuse to admit that you were wrong. And every time you post, it makes you look more and more like a jackass. The fact is that ND is in the sweet 16 two straight years. And still you bitch. Your prediction was woefully off the mark. Yet you keep trying to couch it in terms of Brey's alleged shortfalls as a coach. Wrong.

Exactly! The fact that this clown can't even admit that he was wrong and and still tries to defend his absurd position from early in the season just demonstrates that's he's a person of low quality and zero integrity. Any person with any sense of shame would just admit that they were wrong and lay low. Not this dope. Should ND make it to the Elite Eight, he'd still be arguing that he was right to suggest throwing in the towel months ago. That's how idiots operate.

Reactions: Bodizephax
the classic backpedal.

My condolences that ND is in the Elite 8. Yep, complete dumpster fire.

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT