ADVERTISEMENT

Kelce burns Hamilton

Hamilton doesn’t look very good. Really tentative and avoiding contact. Damn

Hamilton has been all over the field today. Run. Cover. Blitz.

I think he gave up on BK year 3 though. Seems like he could have come back and played but set out. Maybe worse than reported.

Last edited:
Completely idiotic post, he covered Kelce like a blanket it took a hall of fame pass to a HOF TE for that td and since then KH has dominated this football game in every possible way!!!!!! Besides Mahomes he's the best football player on that field including Kelce and Lamar! Wake up and actually watch football and you would never make such a stupid post! As everyone knows I'm not a ND homer but, KH is the best safety in football and it's not close!!!

I am still surprised Lamar Jackson forced a football into triple coverage.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGI User 756
Going into the playoffs, I really thought the Ravens were the team to beat, but Jackson couldn't handle the pressure again, and they just made far too many stupid, undisciplined penalties and mistakes.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Hamilton has been all over the field today. Run. Cover. Blitz.

I think he gave up on BK year 3 though. Seems like he could have come back and played but set out. Maybe worse that reported.
I don't think you should speculate on whether he gave up on Brian Kelly. I think he suffered a much more serious knee injury than was reported and when it came down to the last couple of weeks, he just figured why risk injury. I'm not a fan of that myself, but I don't have a big contract dangling overhead.

Reactions: notredame79
Going into the playoffs, I really thought the Ravens were the team to beat, but Jackson couldn't handle the pressure again, and they just made far too many stupid, undisciplined penalties and mistakes.
Lamar could not see the field well

I don't think you should speculate on whether he gave up on Brian Kelly. I think he suffered a much more serious knee injury than was reported and when it came down to the last couple of weeks, he just figured why risk injury. I'm not a fan of that myself, but I don't have a big contract dangling overhead.
Besides, the fact that he turned pro means he cave up on a coach, wtf is that supposed to even mean? How about he just turned pro because he was a sure-fire 1st round pick like anyone else in the universe would have. As if that's some sort of 'reason' why top prospects leave early for the NFL. They would have stayed, even though they're an elite certain 1st round pick, but their coach just let them down. Is there some backstory to this absurd, highly improbable notion that KH turned pro because of BK somehow?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT