ADVERTISEMENT

Jonathan Smith

Oregon state is a dumpster fire now. No league. I get it MSU has major issues. But sadly they seem more stable.

Msu is a dumpster fire. Their roster stinks. The Big is getting tougher. He has no ties to the area

Stay at your alma mater. This was a money grab. Bad move

Why ? What league would he have been staying in ? Too much uncertainty out there. I'm giddy.
Exactly. It’s going to be tough but this guy has worked miracles at Oregon State. I thought a team like Texas A&M might want him. In any case, he now has generational head coach money.

Why ? What league would he have been staying in ? Too much uncertainty out there. I'm giddy.
That's fine if you're giddy. I'm talking about him.

He left his alma mater and job security. To go to a dumpster fire and a poor roster. The schedule will be brutal and he has no ties to the area

Msu is done

Maybe the dude doesn’t want to be Pat Fitzgerald, spend years at your Alma mater and be mid to lower tier in a conference.

Exactly. It’s going to be tough but this guy has worked miracles at Oregon State. I thought a team like Texas A&M might want him. In any case, he now has generational head coach money.
It didn't work when Nebraska tried it. Although there was a brief moment when Mike Riley was 7-0 in Lincoln.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT