ADVERTISEMENT

Introduction to this board and Player Rankings

densontheman23

Irish Guard
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2020
Hello board:

Some of you may find my username familiar, but if not, i've been a hardcore ND recruiting junkie for 25 years now. From BGI in paper back form that was always 3 weeks behind, to Bobby Burton's National Recruiting Advisor, Tom Lemmings Prep Report, Bill Keurics MidWest Report, Irish Lane, Irish Recruiting Journal, ND Nation, UHND to the day Rivals started, Scout started and 247 started, I was there. I haven't been a member of Rivals for a long time now, but I signed up for the year recently. I am coming from the 247 site, which I was a member since day one, but I didn't renew my membership last week. Great site, well run, great reporters, but I couldn't take the political talk on their board. I have a gigantic amount of respect for the GOAT Lou, as well as Tim Prister, Pete Sampson and Mike Frank from other sites.

Anyways, I wanted to introduce myself, and post my updated player rankings for this class. I want to say a couple a things before the list. First off, i'm not a professional talent evaluator. I'm not a football coach, former high level player or coach and I don't do this for a living. I have watched HS film since HS film became available online to fans around 25 years ago.

With that, lets get going. I've never been a fan of Colzie as a recruit, that was before he originally committed to ND, after he committed to ND, after he decomitted, and when he recomitted again. I think he has big bust potential. I left Riley in, not because ND will flip him back (they won't), but as a point of reference. I also have Thomas and Johnson in for the heck of it. I thought Fisher was a stud from the day I first saw him 2 years ago and I still think he's the best player in this class. I love that he dominated McGregor (Michigan) as a HS jr in camps. I don't like people who complain about star rankings, and I'm not going to do that, but I do believe there are several players in this class who are clearly 4 stars who are not ranked as such. Those are Tucker, Schweitzer, Barnes and Kollie. I look forward to friendly debate on this list, but I do not get involved in drama, name calling, politics or know it all posts. Cheers.

Fisher
Riley
Spindler
Rubio
Styles
Buchner
Kollie
Barnes
Berrong
Tucker
Abiara (I don't believe he ends up in this class FYI)
Thomas
Schweitzer
Colzie
Walters
Johnson
Diggs
Coogan
Evans
Alt
Onye

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT