ADVERTISEMENT

If Harbaugh wins the NC and resigns at Michigan, would you

Yes

Knowing what he did at Stanford with recruiting and the success he brought there alone qualifies his achievement, and add what he did at Michigan it's a no brainer

Last edited:
I’d be in on Chris klieman. His players play their asses off for him and he wins. That postgame interview last night was awesome. Sign me up for klieman.

Reactions: tbonesays
No it doesnt, 1 tough opponent out of 12 doesn’t dispute that.
Wait a second, weren’t you and all the Kelly bashers saying that his failure to win the BIG games was his Achilles Heel, that winning the BIG games was the defining standard.

There is
NO game is bigger for Michigan than Ohio State !

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Wait a second, weren’t you and all the Kelly bashers saying that his failure to win the BIG games was his Achilles Heel, that winning the BIG games was the defining standard.

There is
NO game is bigger for Michigan than Ohio State !
Ohio St winning something like 15 of 16 games before this three game winning streak by Michigan seriously took steam out of this game, but Michigan’s three year run has sure as hell brought it back to national prominence. Harbaugh deserves all the credit for this and elevating Michigan back into the NC picture, but he has yet to win a playoff game. I much prefer Freeman as the face of ND football, and time will tell if he can do the same for ND; but I think will and then some.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT