ADVERTISEMENT

I just heard the City of Louisville is giving Sam Hartman the keys to the city for his incredible charity contributions over the past 2 years

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
Never too late to give

ask Chris Tyree, Marist Liafau, Gerard Parker and Fisher who will join Hartman at the acceptance ceremony
While Hartman gets the key, they will get all the KFC they can eat

Last edited:
Never too late to give ask Chris Tyree, Marist Liafau, Gerard Parker and Fisher who will join Hartman at the acceptance ceremony
That’s a ridiculous post !

Never too late to give

ask Chris Tyree, Marist Liafau, Gerard Parker and Fisher who will join Hartman at the acceptance ceremony
Stop acting like a sissy...Grow up!

Stop acting like a sissy...Grow up!
Who is acting like a sissy? Me or the ND team? After that bull crap no show you would be more accurate criticizing a bunch of twenty year olds and coaches who identified as sissies for 3 hours
Alt was the one wearing a skirt. Liafau was the one getting handsy and fisher was the traffic cone that watched speedsters go by

Parker was the one giving Halloween treats to the D line. That was a total embarrassment.

Who is acting like a sissy? Me or the ND team? After that bull crap no show you would be more accurate criticizing a bunch of twenty year olds and coaches who identified as sissies for 3 hours
Alt was the one wearing a skirt. Liafau was the one getting handsy and fisher was the traffic cone that watched speedsters go by

Parker was the one giving Halloween treats to the D line. That was a total embarrassment.
You are a old fool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT