ADVERTISEMENT

I hope we get back to normalcy one day

Imagine living in such fear and filled with such hate. The good book and Faux News has done a NUMBER on you.

Sooool.....how about ND blowing out Pitt? That would be a good topic for a sports board.

Reactions: BM16
Preach to them.
How do you think that will turn out?
Its important to say enough is enough and to keep your fetishist is your private places. This is noway normal behavior
Dip:

to get where we are going we have to go thru this and much much worse! But, God is in control.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Imagine living in such fear and filled with such hate. The good book and Faux News has done a NUMBER on you.
Is it your stated opinion that CNN, MSNBC, CNBC are totally objective and accurately report all of the relevant events of the day ?

What would Jesus Do?, is also a book; hard to find, but if you try hard you will find it. Aa wonderful book.

As to the TV news, watch at your own risk. Put out to deceive the elect as if it were possible.

Last edited:
If there had been a drag show at ND when it was an all boy institution when I was there, we would have been wildly criticized as perverts. While times have changed, I do not see what having a drag show on campus has to do with obtaining a $200,000 education.

If there had been a drag show at ND when it was an all boy institution when I was there, we would have been wildly criticized as perverts. While times have changed, I do not see what having a drag show on campus has to do with obtaining a $200,000 education.
$200,000.00 covers 2.5 years to attend Notre Dame. It's now $80,000.00 a year to attend Notre Dame.

Reactions: notredamerises23
The higher amount doesn't matter, although a good number of students receive partial scholarships, the point is the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT