ADVERTISEMENT

How delighted would Irish everywhere be if (some day) you scheduled the

12375CAT

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
CHAMPS001_zps6db155a3.jpg

The last time the Irish played in a B12 stadium. They won, and that team was a B12 co-champ weren't they?

The Irish already play UMass and ACC teams. No need for another cupcake. Actually KSU is a power house compared to most of the ACC.

When I'll Snyder dies KSU will go. Ack to 6 and 7 win seasons as the high mark. While Snyder is still coaching they will be a 10 win threat at the top of the second tier of Big 12 teams.

The Irish already play UMass and ACC teams. No need for another cupcake. Actually KSU is a power house compared to most of the ACC.
If the ACC is such a cupcake why don't you man up and join. Clemson will be waiting

If the ACC is such a cupcake why don't you man up and join. Clemson will be waiting

I can only guess the the cupcake reference was made by the board dolt.

As for Clemson, worry not. You will get your chance on October 3.

How smart do you think it is to belittle the strength of football in the ACC?

This is obviously further proof that you are not a fan of ND, but someone with a psychotic agenda to build hatred towards the school. Your idiocy knows no bounds....

This is obviously further proof that you are not a fan of ND, but someone with a psychotic agenda to build hatred towards the school. Your idiocy knows no bounds....

I knew it. Who else could it be?

You sure spend a lot of time insulting ND at this site.

Using your logic KSU is a power house compared to ND. They have lost 3 of the last 5 ACC games and barely beat Carolina to boot in a shootout. Likely will be a dog or pick 'em in two ACC match-ups this fall.

You really need to shut up and get some therapy. You can't sound more ignorant when it comes to FB. I'm sure you'll prove me wrong. You likely can sound more ignorant.

In his own wacky way, he's hoping we leave the ACC so we don't have to be associated with FSU at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT