ADVERTISEMENT

Hartman senior bowl

I liked what Sam Hartman brought to Notre Dame. Thought he had played well. Especially given the pedestrian WR room he had to work with. And IMO a lousy OC. I SMH why adult ND Football fans sit around and ridicule the guy.
I SMH why adult ND football fans sit around and defend him constantly

I liked what Sam Hartman brought to Notre Dame. Thought he had played well. Especially given the pedestrian WR room he had to work with. And IMO a lousy OC. I SMH why adult ND Football fans sit around and ridicule the guy.
I agree. I also thought he represented the university well. Solid leader, great teammate, said the correct answers with the media, etc.

I'm not ridiculing him. I didn't buy into the hype that most did. He was definitely needed last year because the QB room was thin and inexperienced. I knew he wasn't going to be as special as some did on this forum, and I was right.

I'm not ridiculing him. I didn't buy into the hype that most did. He was definitely needed last year because the QB room was thin and inexperienced. I knew he wasn't going to be as special as some did on this forum, and I was right.
Given what Sam had to work with, I thought he had a very good season.

Zero problems with Hartman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT