ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh//Chargers//Done Deal

giphy.gif
I didn’t know that he had been found guilty and the punishment meted out.

Could you cite the charge and the verdict ?

Thanks

You, ryan day, and all the rest of the loser osu fans are thrilled since osu was Harbaughs little biotch
I could care less if he stayed or went, the guy is a cheater. I don't respect cheaters in football one bit. If you want to side with that, be my guest. Speaks a lot more about the kind of person you are.

I could care less if he stayed or went, the guy is a cheater. I don't respect cheaters in football one bit. If you want to side with that, be my guest. Speaks a lot more about the kind of person you are.
Did you consider Pete Carroll at USC a cheater?

Did you consider Pete Carroll at USC a cheater?
He absolutely was. Do you not?? Just because cheating is prevalent doesn’t make it right? Your moral compass points to you being a Californian, good riddance.

Harbaugh is a good coach as well as his brother. Never understood why people call him a bad coach? His record speaks for itself. I always thought he was a better coach than Kelly. What happened to the posters on here that called him the 4th or 5th best coach in the Big Ten?
Gotta have that recent history fixation,. We said the same about BK and he improved 5 programs.

Gotta have that recent history fixation,. We said the same about BK and he improved 5 programs.
Harbaugh improved many programs too - San Diego, Stanford, 49ers and Michigan. I thought he was a better coach than Kelly even during his down years at Michigan. Having a resume that includes turning around Stanford, getting to a Super Bowl and winning a national Championship is impressive. It’s just my opinion…

Harbaugh improved many programs too - San Diego, Stanford, 49ers and Michigan. I thought he was a better coach than Kelly even during his down years at Michigan. Having a resume that includes turning around Stanford, getting to a Super Bowl and winning a national Championship is impressive. It’s just my opinion…
BK was slightly ahead of Harbaugh until a couple weeks ago. A huge NIL spend and equally large cheating operation made the difference.

BK was slightly ahead of Harbaugh until a couple weeks ago. A huge NIL spend and equally large cheating operation made the difference.
Jim Harbaugh did a Pete Carroll 15 years later. Pete was dirty as hell at USC. Pete Carroll got out of Dodge, went to the Seattle Seahawks, and won a Super Bowl. Jim Harbaugh got out of Dodge, and went to the Los Angeles Chargers.

Last edited:

No. Harbaugh had a better winning percentage in college than BK prior to winning the NC. And Michigan has never spent a huge amount on NIL. You are making things up.

No. Harbaugh had a better winning percentage in college than BK prior to winning the NC. And Michigan has never spent a huge amount on NIL. You are making things up.
BK had more bad seasons while Harbaugh had Michigan's traditional place in the conference. BK's playoff appearances were spread out, Michigan only started making it after the spying was in place. You will need a cite to tell me that Michigan's NIL is behind its peers.

BK had more bad seasons while Harbaugh had Michigan's traditional place in the conference. BK's playoff appearances were spread out, Michigan only started making it after the spying was in place. You will need a cite to tell me that Michigan's NIL is behind its peers.

It doesn't seem like the spying affected Michigan vs Penn State, Ohio State, and Bama. All of whom were defeated by more than the spread.

Harbaugh had a major bowl win and a playoff win and several more conference titles over Kelly.

It doesn't seem like the spying affected Michigan vs Penn State, Ohio State, and Bama. All of whom were defeated by more than the spread.

Harbaugh had a major bowl win and a playoff win and several more conference titles over Kelly.
Harbaugh is a tier 1 coach. BK is a level lower until he can win in the post season.

Harbaugh won a title with average recruiting as well, something Saben, Kirby & Dabo haven’t even done. Impressive to say the least.

And you can miss me with the sign stealing being the game changer. If the NCAA actually cared about stealing signs they would’ve implemented radios in QB’s helmets years ago…

conference titles...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT