ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh//Chargers//Done Deal

sjb75

All Star
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2004
Lots of smoke on so. California sports talk radio, from ESPN To Fox, that this could happen soon.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Looks to be pretty official with many of the major analysts reporting. Big pickup for the Chargers.

Will be interesting to see if Michigan goes with Moore or goes outside the program.

It's totally normal to leave a school right after you win a national championship.

We're all going to look back and laugh at the state Harbaugh left UM in when the sanctions hit. I wonder if the fans will turn on him (they won't)

Reactions: BGI User 756
It's totally normal to leave a school right after you win a national championship.

We're all going to look back and laugh at the state Harbaugh left UM in when the sanctions hit. I wonder if the fans will turn on him (they won't)
Carrollesque😎

It is? Who?

Leave while on top is not a bad strategy; the only way to go from a NC is down unless you can repeat and it keeps getting harder and harder

Perfect time to leave. He’s always had 1 foot out the door. Won a championship, BIG is going to be much harder to win with Oregon, USC, UCLA, Washington. Plus looming NCAA investigations

"Liberal State. Higher taxes. Lots of homeless."

Harbaugh said sounds good.

He'll do a good job there for sure. He wins everywhere he goes. Great football coach

What sanctions ?

For what violations ?

Calling it now, this will fail
Based on history, Stanford-SF 49ers-Michigan, you're wrong. Harbaugh wins everywhere he goes.

And 26-year-old QB Justin Herbert is a helluva start.

Ryan Day is certainly relieved, I know that.

Based on history, Stanford-SF 49ers-Michigan, you're wrong. Harbaugh wins everywhere he goes.

And 26-year-old QB Justin Herbert is a helluva start.

Ryan Day is certainly relieved, I know that.
78-43 in college before he began his cheating scheme

You’re right he wins more than he loses

78-43 in college before he began his cheating scheme

You’re right he wins more than he loses
Somewhere Ryan Day is relieved.

When you get your ass handed to you three years in a row by Michigan, this could not have come at a better time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chitown11
Somewhere Ryan Day is relieved.

When you get you ass handed to you three years in a row by Michigan, this could not have come at a better time.
Ass handed in two of the last three, correct?

You told me this week OSU put up quite a great fight this year….

Ass handed in two of the last three, correct?

You told me this week OSU put up quite a great fight this year….
2023 was close, certainly.

In fact, Ohio St. played well enough to win.

But when you are Ohio St., and you lose to Michigan three straight seasons, at the end of the day the score is irrelevant.

Last edited:

You, ryan day, and all the rest of the loser osu fans are thrilled since osu was Harbaughs little biotch

Reactions: NDinNJ
Harbaugh is a prick. Doesn't bother me if he stayed or left Michigan but you know darn well he's getting out before the NCAA hammers Michigan with sanctions. There have been lots of rumors swirling about closed door meetings where he was immunity from NCAA violations, etc. They're only rumors but as we all know, a lot of times rumors are full of half truths. Either way, I hope the NCAA hammers michigan into oblivion for letting Harbaugh run that show the way he did.

Harbaugh is a prick. Doesn't bother me if he stayed or left Michigan but you know darn well he's getting out before the NCAA hammers Michigan with sanctions. There have been lots of rumors swirling about closed door meetings where he was immunity from NCAA violations, etc. They're only rumors but as we all know, a lot of times rumors are full of half truths. Either way, I hope the NCAA hammers michigan into oblivion for letting Harbaugh run that show the way he did.
The Pete Carroll blueprint.

And Pete prospered in Seattle.

What sanctions ?

For what violations ?
giphy.gif

So most of us agree that he is a pervert and cheater
Pervert? No.

Cheater? Yes, like much of CFB. There is, and has been corruption in CFB/CBB for decades. Too much $$$$$$$ involved for there not to be.

Harbaugh is a good coach as well as his brother. Never understood why people call him a bad coach? His record speaks for itself. I always thought he was a better coach than Kelly. What happened to the posters on here that called him the 4th or 5th best coach in the Big Ten?

Harbaugh is a good coach as well as his brother. Never understood why people call him a bad coach? His record speaks for itself. I always thought he was a better coach than Kelly. What happened to the posters on here that called him the 4th or 5th best coach in the Big Ten?
Absolutely better than bk, after all he wins NC and "big boy" games

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT