ADVERTISEMENT

Golson at FSU?

Epictitus

ND Expert
Oct 13, 2014
Will he do well at FSU? The poll on this site suggests that it is running about 60% to 40% in favor of EG doing poorly at FSU. Now I find the antics of FSU as disgusting as most college football fans, but I still would like Everett Golson to do well, and I think he will.

I thought FSU would lose either 4 or 5 games even with the pitiful schedule. I know think they will lose 2 or 3 because they have a top tier QB in EG. What do you guys think?

Will he do well at FSU? The poll on this site suggests that it is running about 60% to 40% in favor of EG doing poorly at FSU. Now I find the antics of FSU as disgusting as most college football fans, but I still would like Everett Golson to do well, and I think he will.

I thought FSU would lose either 4 or 5 games even with the pitiful schedule. I know think they will lose 2 or 3 because they have a top tier QB in EG. What do you guys think?
I'd imagine that if he protects the football their offense will do just fine. the same for any talented quarterback.

Reactions: ForeverNole22
Winston had 18 picks last season and they won. Golson will do far better than that. EG is far more talented than an average qb.

I am guessing that all your handles voted.

EG will have a very good season playing in their system. He needs the OL to show quick development, and I expect they will. I hope both EG and ZM have great seasons and no one is talking about the transfer by the end.

Who said Winston was average? He is very good and has a decent chance in the NFL as a player. That does not change the fact that he is a horrible human being (note rape), undisciplined (note off the field and 18 interceptions), hard to coach (note screaming at his equally horrible human being head coach and pushing referees) and in the end will show himself and be a bust in Tampa. Overall FSU takes a huge step forward getting it out of the program and bringing in a Notre Dame man to bring a bit of decency into America's most corrupt program.

Who said Winston was average? He is very good and has a decent chance in the NFL as a player. That does not change the fact that he is a horrible human being (note rape), undisciplined (note off the field and 18 interceptions), hard to coach (note screaming at his equally horrible human being head coach and pushing referees) and in the end will show himself and be a bust in Tampa. Overall FSU takes a huge step forward getting it out of the program and bringing in a Notre Dame man to bring a bit of decency into America's most corrupt program.
FSU and Winston are so far into your head it's laughable. They own you.

Winston had 18 INT's and the reason why has been explained to you but your lack of FB knowledge has reached peak levels. You really should stop. The Tampa Bay coaches said the 18 INT's didn't phase them at all. That's because they know the game.

Keep in mind Golson led all power 5 QB's in the country in total turnovers last year, lost numerous games and the starting roll while Winston won 29 straight games, the ACC twice, a Heisman, a National Championship and is a rookie starter in the NFL.

To predict failure and accuse him of something that he didn't do tells us volumes about you.

But the fact that FSU can now say they too have a QB that was kicked out of school for cheating is pretty cool I suppose.

Dan Marino had 17 td passes and 23 ints his sr year. (79 td 69 int career at Pitt)
Montana had 10 and 9. (25 td 25 int)
Winston had 25 and 18 in his second year as qb. (65 td 28 int in 2 years)
Mariota was incredible. Your int stat doesn't mean much....you are still an idiot.

re -read your post.

os-look-everett-golson-long-road-fsu-20150521

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwi2zge5zddkzmi2njy5zjdiyty0otg3mdg1mgu4yzfj.jpeg

I am not that interested if EG succeeds or not. It would be maddening as a fan to watch EG run around with the ball neatly tucked in and free of turnovers because of it.

I am not that interested if EG succeeds or not. It would be maddening as a fan to watch EG run around with the ball neatly tucked in and free of turnovers because of it.
I'm hoping Golson succeeds at the highest level. I believe in second chances and he has made a personal decision that is win win for both parties.

Worst case scenario for FSU is he brings needed experienced depth to a position loaded with untested and inexperienced talent. Best case is he learns enough of the playbook to start and leads FSU to yet another undefeated season and playoff birth.

For Golson he gets to play in a high profile program and be tutored by arguably the top QB coach in the country who has put four straight college QB's in the first round of the NFL draft. It's Golson's best chance at the NFL.

I'm hoping Golson applies himself, plays lights out and up to his potential.

It will be interesting how Notre Dame's second team QB will play at a second rate program like FSU. I hope he doesn't pay too much attention to Jumbos antics off the field . Poor Jumbo may be almost as big a loser than Winston.

BTW, three out of the four qb's noted above have been abysmal failures in the NFL and the fourth is a rapist probably more likely to rape again than to be an NFL star.

It will be interesting how Notre Dame's second team QB will play at a second rate program like FSU. I hope he doesn't pay too much attention to Jumbos antics off the field . Poor Jumbo may be almost as big a loser than Winston.

BTW, three out of the four qb's noted above have been abysmal failures in the NFL and the fourth is a rapist probably more likely to rape again than to be an NFL star.
Golson started the BG game..... I guess that meant nothing to you. His loss is huge you idiot.

Golson did not start the bowl game you fraud. The funny thing is I thought Mo1e was the most uniformed here, but you may well be worse

Reactions: sluggo69
I think it is rather clear you are the stupid one. Are you actually saying Golson was not second team?
Golson started the BG game..... You do realize that wasn't the bowl game right?
So, the last "game" ND played Golson started. Please tell me why Kelly would start #2 on the depth chart. This should be fun.
Have you figured out that BG isn't the Music City Bowl? If you have some more time can you do a little more vegas line research on the southern cal game?

cgvr, I see you trying to back peddle but you look even dumber than usual. He is right, Golson was second team, what the heck is wrong with you? Is being moron something that makes you proud?

cgvr, I see you trying to back peddle but you look even dumber than usual. He is right, Golson was second team, what the heck is wrong with you? Is being moron something that makes you proud?
I am not backpedaling off anything. Tell me why kelly started the #2 qb in the bg game. Can you stick to one handle? It gets embarrassing when you forget who you are....... I am still waiting for the southern cal ND line....

Stupid is you. You lose again! LOL!
Can you and your multiple usernames get more ignorant? God you are an idiot.

Considering the successes over the last 25 years if FSU is second rate I would hate to know what you really think of ND.

Last edited:
Can you and your multiple usernames get more ignorant? God you are an idiot.

Considering the successes over the last 25 years if FSU is second rate I would hate to know what you really think of ND.
The answer is a resounding yes.....

I believe Golson will be this years Russell Wilson.That being said it is delightfully funny viewing the angst of the poster with numerous handles that continues to embarrass Notre Dame fans with his posts. The last ND QB to lead ND to the MNC game now playing at his "hated" FSU. No matter which team you cheer that is hysterically funny, His worst nightmare has happened!lol

Lucky for ND they have a suitable replacement. Not sure if he is better than EG at this conjecture.

Hope ND has a successful season.

I believe Golson will be this years Russell Wilson.That being said it is delightfully funny viewing the angst of the poster with numerous handles that continues to embarrass Notre Dame fans with his posts. The last ND QB to lead ND to the MNC game now playing at his "hated" FSU. No matter which team you cheer that is hysterically funny, His worst nightmare has happened!lol

Lucky for ND they have a suitable replacement. Not sure if he is better than EG at this conjecture.

Hope ND has a successful season.
Worst nightmare indeed.......It's called karma.

Why would it be a nightmare for anyone? EG was replaced at ND so he went to a place where he was promised a starting position. Why not?

EG had a business degree from the #1 rated business school in America so he moves on to a place where he can concentrate of football at a place were he need not attend classes. Why not?

Why would it be a nightmare for anyone? EG was replaced at ND so he went to a place where he was promised a starting position. Why not?

EG had a business degree from the #1 rated business school in America so he moves on to a place where he can concentrate of football at a place were he need not attend classes. Why not?
Why make stuff up when the truth would suffice?

He wasn't promised a thing and if he doesn't attend class he doesn't play. He gets treated like everyone else trying to win a starting position.

You're an unbelievable fool. And yes ... it is one of your worst nightmares. Don't pretend it isn't. You fool no one ..... fool.

Besides, I believe Jimbo over you. Actually, I believe Charles Manson over you. Possibly even Obama and Hillary (that's a stretch).

“All that said, Fisher isn’t ready to tab Golson, who led Notre Dame to the BCS National Championship Game in 2012, as the successor to Jameis Winston. Sean Maguire impressed in the spring, and the competition created by Golson is a welcome addition.

Fisher looks forward to that competition. He’s been in many quarterback battles dating to those days at Salem and Samford, and he did not set a timetable for a decision. Fisher also didn’t commit to using a one- or two-quarterback system."

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...ack-graduate-transfer-notre-dame-jimbo-fisher

No matter how much the poster with multiple names denies it, everyone knows that Golson going to FSU is one of the most upsetting things as a FSU hater he has ever experienced. JMO but I find that very humorous.

His love of Notre Dame( even though most ND fans don't care for him), and his outrageous hatred of FSU have been clearly defined ever since he began posting years ago.

No matter how much the poster with multiple names denies it, everyone knows that Golson going to FSU is one of the most upsetting things as a FSU hater he has ever experienced. JMO but I find that very humorous.

His love of Notre Dame( even though most ND fans don't care for him), and his outrageous hatred of FSU have been clearly defined ever since he began posting years ago.
It was his worst nightmare manifesting itself. Nobody feels bad for him.

WP, Correction/factoid epic/argus/duds.... HATES Notre Dame with every fiber in his body.

His sole role on these boards is to craft and build animosity/hatred towards the University.

That's his "mission".

This is why he also goes to other boards to further drum up hatred. His vile postings have caused him to be banned time and time again.

He is anti Christian, anti Catholic and anti Notre Dame. This makes him a despicable bigot.

Like all bigots he is incapable of cogent/rational thought.

His crusade is a simple one. Let me be the biggest stone throwing as*h**le in the history of Rivals.

I'd say he is a plant from god knows where, but plants have a higher intellectual capacity.

Interestingly, he hasn't figured out how to deal with the fact that ND graduate Stan Wilcox is the FSU AD....

This just clarifies that bigots are inherently dumb.

Bigot argus proves that every waking minute.

WP, Correction/factoid epic/argus/duds.... HATES Notre Dame with every fiber in his body.

His sole role on these boards is to craft and build animosity/hatred towards the University.

That's his "mission".

This is why he also goes to other boards to further drum up hatred. His vile postings have caused him to be banned time and time again.

He is anti Christian, anti Catholic and anti Notre Dame. This makes him a despicable bigot.

Like all bigots he is incapable of cogent/rational thought.

His crusade is a simple one. Let me be the biggest stone throwing as*h**le in the history of Rivals.

I'd say he is a plant from god knows where, but plants have a higher intellectual capacity.

Interestingly, he hasn't figured out how to deal with the fact that ND graduate Stan Wilcox is the FSU AD....

This just clarifies that bigots are inherently dumb.

Bigot argus proves that every waking minute.
Don't forget, argus also has a daughter that graduated with a nursing degree from FSU. Plus, he lives in Tally (at least did). The irony!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT