ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia lost the best TE in CFB yet

Never seen in my life a OPI over turned on replay. We need some of these UGA refs for us.

I didn’t even know you could reverse a penalty.

They didn’t review the play prior for PI on Missoula with a ball 10 yards over his head.

Some sketch stuff

Never seen in my life a OPI over turned on replay. We need some of these UGA refs for us.

I didn’t even know you could reverse a penalty.

They didn’t review the play prior for PI on Missoula with a ball 10 yards over his head.

Some sketch stuff
I think it had to do with the ball being thrown behind the LOS which means there can’t be pass interference.

Reactions: BM16
Yea. I just don’t remember ever seeing a penalty over turned other than targeting.

So that means ND shouldn't be able to sustain drives and cobble together multiple first downs when needed?
It means no shit they can still control their opponents when their best player goes down. Because they have multiple great players. It's easier when you have a lot more talent

UGA leaned on their 84 other 4 and 5 star future NFL players.

It means no shit they can still control their opponents when their best player goes down. Because they have multiple great players. It's easier when you have a lot more talent
Sorry fam, refuse to believe the talent gap is that wide between our 6th year starting qb and O line. It's a scheme and coaching issue.

Reactions: notredamerises23
Georgia can still control their opponents. The issue with this team is the O coordinator
Well, UGa also has 5* and 4* recruits everywhere. Next year the Dawgs will probably bring in a portal guy and continue winning.
Sorry fam, refuse to believe the talent gap is that wide between our 6th year starting qb and O line. It's a scheme and coaching issue.
Kind of have to agree here. Something has happened to Hartman and the offense after OSU. We don’t play with the same confidence, aggression, precision, decisiveness. Other teams seemed to have found something on film that has found a way to control our offense, and we haven’t adjusted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT