ADVERTISEMENT

GD93 Predicts 2015 National Title for Notre Dame!!!!!

Golden Domer93

Shakes Down The Thunder
Aug 14, 2008
Goldendomer93 would like to go on record early this season and predict we will win the 2015 National Title. All the pieces are in place on offense and defense to once again be back in the title game and this time win it all.

I would like this thread to be SAVED all season and brought back the night my Fighting Irish win the National Title!!!

Reactions: Irish Grandeur
Goldendomer93 would like to go on record early this season and predict we will win the 2015 National Title. All the pieces are in place on offense and defense to once again be back in the title game and this time win it all.

I would like this thread to be SAVED all season and brought back the night my Fighting Irish win the National Title!!!

Honestly, I think we lose to Georgia Tech but then win out and get to the National Title game vs Michigan State or Alabama and win it this year!!!!

I predict that SI25 (GD93) will be on the Texas message boards before the first game telling them how great they are and predicting the Irish to lose to the Longhorns. Why? Because that is what you do.

Whoa son! Decaf coffee next time.

Whoa son! Decaf coffee next time.
Thorazine might work better, in massive doses, of course. However, we stand a chance if Kelly is kidnapped by Isis so we don't lose two games by unforgivable bad decisions in the final 30 seconds. Yes, His Cuteness cost us two games all by his lonesome. To quote him, "Get used to it."

Reactions: end_23
IrishJohn, I always like to stop by the opponents message boards and extend the olive branch and wish them luck and a good game. Thats just my style. Hope to catch you at a game this season and we can finally meet good buddy.

IrishJohn, I always like to stop by the opponents message boards and extend the olive branch and wish them luck and a good game. Thats just my style. Hope to catch you at a game this season and we can finally meet good buddy.
How are things going at Burger King?

Reactions: end_23
I hear ya chestnut. I promise to not pull all of my hair out this season because of the head coach. We all know he is pretty bad but I'm just hoping the players are good enough to fight through his lack of coaching ability. Let's hope for a good year for once.

IrishJohn, we will finally meet up at a game this season. I love reading about your onions!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT