ADVERTISEMENT

Gabe Rubio - Steps away from the team.....

I hope he works out his personal matters and is in a good spot mentally and physically to come back to Notre Dame next year, or the year after for that matter if it takes that long. ND needs his size on D this year but most importantly he needs to work through whatever it is that is keeping him away. Best of luck young man.

definitely lacking in the middle other than mills, need someone to be cross part 2

Onye? Hinish?
Already counting on Onye need one more to become a stud out of ,hinish(don't see it, too small and not as athletic for his size) houstan (sounded like he did well on scout team, but that's a huge leap), mukam (don't see the talent), vernon (maybe inside), ford (maybe inside) etc. Need someone to step up because we need Mills/Cross to play a little less. IMO we gave up some interior runs at times because they played 80%+ of the snaps in big games

Reactions: IrishMike409
For Rubio’s sake, I hope he is successful addressing whatever is the cause of this decision. That’s first and foremost. For ND football’s sake, I hope we see Rubio on the field against A&M. I consider Rubio a critical rotation player, and he will be missed.

Already counting on Onye need one more to become a stud out of ,hinish(don't see it, too small and not as athletic for his size) houstan (sounded like he did well on scout team, but that's a huge leap), mukam (don't see the talent), vernon (maybe inside), ford (maybe inside) etc. Need someone to step up because we need Mills/Cross to play a little less. IMO we gave up some interior runs at times because they played 80%+ of the snaps in big games
Mukam may be one of the most highly talented players on the DL. Just extremely raw. I think a few ND sites had him number 1 in terms of upside from his class

Mukam may be one of the most highly talented players on the DL. Just extremely raw. I think a few ND sites had him number 1 in terms of upside from his class
Of the video I saw he was slow, no first step explosion … again, hope I’m wrong on him and Bowen

We’ve got some nice options.

Out of Mukam, Ford, and Vernon…..you’ve got 3 big talented guys. 1 or more has to emerge.

I wonder how Vernon is doing? Is he developing? Does he like Notre Dame? We heard about him a bit during the spring or summer, then it went silent.

Reactions: Golson5
We’ve got some nice options.

Out of Mukam, Ford, and Vernon…..you’ve got 3 big talented guys. 1 or more has to emerge.

I wonder how Vernon is doing? Is he developing? Does he like Notre Dame? We heard about him a bit during the spring or summer, then it went silent.
Seems like he put on a lot of weight during the past 6 months

Rubio has two years of eligibility left. With Cross and Mills returning, he lost a starting spot. I imagine he wants to start somewhere, or wants the spring to think about it. I agree with Telx -- I really hope he comes back. (And doesn't transfer to ND-West, NDLA!)

Rubio has two years of eligibility left. With Cross and Mills returning, he lost a starting spot. I imagine he wants to start somewhere, or wants the spring to think about it. I agree with Telx -- I really hope he comes back. (And doesn't transfer to ND-West, NDLA!)
Paralysis of Analysis.

Reactions: Golson5
Seems like he put on a lot of weight during the past 6 months
Interesting since he lost a ton the 6 months before…. I’m all for losing bad weight then build back up good weight (if that’s what has happened)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT