ADVERTISEMENT

FuboTV

Suggest you call the Fubo help number (1-844-238-2688). Same thing happened to me; was told by the Help person that I needed an upgraded package; after she added the upgraded package, I was able to see the ND - Stanford game listed on the Sat schedule.

Upgraded package is still free for a week.

I have fubo and Pac12 channel is showing Cal vs Stanford at that time. What gives? I thought it was on PAC 12 channel?

Signed up for free trial but Notre Dame vs Stanford not listed on Saturday schedule!
Boston explained this. You have to sign up for their sports package ($10.95) in addition to their general plan. Both are free for six days, and can be cancelled anytime.

If anyone solves this Fubo bs let me know. I may not be able to watch the game if I can’t. Would be the first game I’ve missed in 40 years.

Suggest you call the Fubo help number (1-844-238-2688). Same thing happened to me; was told by the Help person that I needed an upgraded package; after she added the upgraded package, I was able to see the ND - Stanford game listed on the Sat schedule.

Upgraded package is still free for a week.

If anyone solves this Fubo bs let me know. I may not be able to watch the game if I can’t. Would be the first game I’ve missed in 40 years.
Someone mentioned it above, pasted it below.

"Suggest you call the Fubo help number (1-844-238-2688). Same thing happened to me; was told by the Help person that I needed an upgraded package; after she added the upgraded package, I was able to see the ND - Stanford game listed on the Sat schedule.
Upgraded package is still free for a week."

Someone mentioned it above, pasted it below.

"Suggest you call the Fubo help number (1-844-238-2688). Same thing happened to me; was told by the Help person that I needed an upgraded package; after she added the upgraded package, I was able to see the ND - Stanford game listed on the Sat schedule.
Upgraded package is still free for a week."
Thanks. I figured it out. You have to buy the $10 add on sports package. Ridiculous but oh well. I already had Fubo, so now I’m paying $90+ this month. PAC 12 won’t be missed.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Just sign up for Fubo Elite package. If you sign up for the cheapest package (Fubo Pro) you will not get it.

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT