ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is going to be a tough game

NDinNJ

I've posted how many times?
Nov 23, 2018
They are taking full advantage of Saban's retirement as they picked up 5 Bama transfers and flipped 2 recruits.

Reactions: christophero
They lost much better players than they have gotten so far in the portal. They will take a pretty big step back
That's why they are ranked #3 in transfer portal team rankings. At least do your research dummy.

That's why they are ranked #3 in transfer portal team rankings. At least do your research dummy.
Like I said, they lost a lot better players than they are replacing them with. Watch some games and do some research yourself you dumb shit. They lost first round draft picks and really good players and replaced them with some good players and some unproven ones. Not nearly as good as they lost

Travis, Coleman, Verse, Wilson and their RB are far better than those transfers they brought in

If you actually did a little research you would have seen that the Alabama kids didn't do much there.

FSU will ve a tough game but they will be taking a huge step back. Because, for the non idiots out there, they lost studs and replaced them with good but not nearly as good as they lost

You dumb f**k

• Haha
Reactions: mmca
Like I said, they lost a lot better players than they are replacing them with. Watch some games and do some research yourself you dumb shit. They lost first round draft picks and really good players and replaced them with some good players and some unproven ones. Not nearly as good as they lost

Travis, Coleman, Verse, Wilson and their RB are far better than those transfers they brought in

If you actually did a little research you would have seen that the Alabama kids didn't do much there.

FSU will ve a tough game but they will be taking a huge step back. Because, for the non idiots out there, they lost studs and replaced them with good but not nearly as good as they lost

You dumb f**k
So I said FSU will be a tough game and you agreed with me. You are the biggest douche on this board.

You claim to be in the know and you don't know sh1t. You are the biggest loser I've ever interacted with, and I've come across some losers in my life.

Thread had potential. This board is dead enough already. We are all ND fans here, I think, and last I checked our beloved ND represents class, intellect, and compassion.

Reactions: melstew and 1Redrum
FSU is sort of a mess, but Norvell is doing a great job so far. It will be interesting to see if the Noles make the playoff this season. IMO, fans are putting too much weight on their bowl result.

you know with Golson5 that's an impossibility.
Not impossible.

And frankly, he did say it would be a "...tough game...." Golson simply contends that 2024 FSU will not be as strong as 2023 FSU, and discernibly so.

Reactions: Golson5
It will likely be a cold day November 9th.....I would love to come and see FSU at ND but I draw the line at at the end of October for my butt in a seat in South Bend. Could of course be a last minute attendee weather permitting but I imagine this will be a night game.

It will likely be a cold day November 9th.....I would love to come and see FSU at ND but I draw the line at at the end of October for my butt in a seat in South Bend. Could of course be a last minute attendee weather permitting but I imagine this will be a night game.

It was 55 degrees in South Bend on 11/9 this year. If that’s your definition of cold…..so be it I guess.

Not impossible.

And frankly, he did say it would be a "...tough game...." Golson simply contends that 2024 FSU will not be as strong as 2023 FSU, and discernibly so.
Yes

That is all I said

Pretty basic comment. But NJ is obsessed with me but I told him in not into that stuff

It was 55 degrees in South Bend on 11/9 this year. If that’s your definition of cold…..so be it I guess.
First off that was daytime high. Second for Florida folks that's Siberia. CA people have a hard time when it's below 60. Florida rarely gets there. The historical average is 50 as a high and 34 as the low.

First off that was daytime high. Second for Florida folks that's Siberia. CA people have a hard time when it's below 60. Florida rarely gets there.
I am from so. California, born and bred. 55 degrees is nothing weather wise.

First off that was daytime high. Second for Florida folks that's Siberia. CA people have a hard time when it's below 60. Florida rarely gets there. The historical average is 50 as a high and 34 as the low.
I did not detect any laughing.

Try a heavy coat. They work.

I did not detect any laughing.

Try a heavy coat. They work.
Stink nose it doesn't bother me. But you are Captain Contrarian after all. As for BIG coat? LOL! that's my point Stink nose. seeing 100s of people at night soccer games just this past Wednesday when it was 52, wearing "Heavy Coats, gloves, Beanies and using propane heaters is enough evidence for me. And it's not the first time. BUT YOU ARE the smartest guy on here, at least according to you.

Person on the left- anyone on here making a cogent point. Person on the right 75 BJS
images

Stink nose it doesn't bother me. But you are Captain Contrarian after all. As for BIG coat? LOL! that's my point Stink nose. seeing 100s of people at night soccer games just this past Wednesday when it was 52, wearing "Heavy Coats, gloves, Beanies and using propane heaters is enough evidence for me. And it's not the first time. BUT YOU ARE the smartest guy on here, at least according to you.
Cut him a little slack, hes from CA - the land of fruits and nuts

I live in Canada...55 degrees is shorts weather.....well if your young anyways. No....traditionally once you get to Halloween all bets are off...could be 55....could be 25...most likely it will be overcast, rainy, sleet, windy....look to be clear November is not a great month in the north.

I live in Canada...55 degrees is shorts weather.....well if your young anyways. No....traditionally once you get to Halloween all bets are off...could be 55....could be 25...most likely it will be overcast, rainy, sleet, windy....look to be clear November is not a great month in the north.
Jeans and a hooded sweatshirt in so. California. Nothing.

Jeans and a hooded sweatshirt in so. California. Nothing.
I have been to many a USC game at ND where the fans were freezing and not prepared for the weather. I almost felt sorry for them then resumed watching the game and the sweater girls.

Tallahassee temps this weekend will range 20s 30s 40s until Monday. Norvell will have the boys in it for condition if he's smart.

I have been to many a USC game at ND where the fans were freezing and not prepared for the weather. I almost felt sorry for them then resumed watching the game and the sweater girls.
Hopefully you gave each fan a hug.

Are you joking? You have to talk shit because your small and weak. It's okay. Let it go
lol, Mentally You're a child . You clearly don't have the mental aptitude of an adult, I feel sorry for you.

Does it matter? We are 10-2 or 9-3 with a first or second round playoff loss at best no matter what happens.

The way these teams are taking advantage of the portal is truly scary. I think Michigan took full advantage of the 2023 season because they knew it was now or never. While we were dinking around with budget hire War Daddy Parker and recruiting Dante Moore’s and Peyton Bowens, losing to Marshall, and shopping/modeling for Gucci suits and sunglasses, well compensated and dorky hard working, Jim Harbaugh and the Wolverines were visualizing and preparing for that one last championship before the previous era truly ended.

Last edited:
Golson and I agree and disagree a lot

Here I agree with him

FSU lost established studs and are getting some talented question marks, no way they are close to as good as last year

Still a tough game but they will have 1-2 losses heading into nd (if Clemson game vs fsu is before us)

Reactions: Golson5
Does it matter? We are 10-2 or 9-3 with a first or second round playoff loss at best no matter what happens.

The way these teams are taking advantage of the portal is truly scary. I think Michigan took full advantage of the 2023 season because they knew it was now or never. While we were dinking around with budget hire War Daddy Parker and recruiting Dante Moore’s and Peyton Bowens, losing to Marshall, and shopping/modeling for Gucci suits and sunglasses, well compensated and dorky hard working, Jim Harbaugh and the Wolverines were visualizing and preparing for that one last championship before the previous era truly ended.
Don't feed the troll

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT