ADVERTISEMENT

espn reporting 4 osu players suspended for opening game

Why does Greg Bryant have to sit 4 games for basically doing the same thing as the ohio state players?
400% more punishment.

Something appears f'd up.

The Bryant punishment for weed exceeds Rees', Floyd's.....

imo those 2 were worse.... Rees nailing a cop and facing a felony....vs rolling a fatty....

Perhaps there's more to it.

"Rees faces four misdemeanors: minor consumption, two counts of resisting law enforcement and battery. He initially was jailed on a preliminary felony charge of battery on a police officer and misdemeanor resisting arrest and alcohol charges."

"With the felony charge reduced, a potential imminent expulsion from school no longer looks like a possibility for Rees. The school's disciplinary code states that if a student is charged with a felony, Notre Dame "reserves the right to take summary action and temporarily dismiss the student.""

Reactions: IrishBlooded
When that happened with Rees I was a fan for him never being on the field again.
I'm still pissed about the way that was handled. After seeing the way others were handled, for pot other crap, I thought we cut huge slack for Rees based on his FB status. As it turns out Rees missed the Navy/Dublin game which was a blessing as Golson took the helm and retained it... '12 was an incredible run. I wish we still had Golson. That 1 2 punch with Zaire was dynamic.

Does anybody really know the specifics of the Bryant suspension? I read that it was weed related somewhere....but not on a credible website or anything.

OSU will still smack VT, let's be serious here.
Even if they lost it wouldn't matter. Osu would run the table in their weak conference and still be in the playoff. Insert the tape from last season. College football is all about politics.

Conference politics for sure, but Ohio State proved they deserved to be there.

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT