ADVERTISEMENT

Done. Freeman needs to go. Who wanted to give Golden that extension and I said wait a week?

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
This team has been dysfunctional for over 5 weeks. Zero offense. Parker gets paid for this CRap?
Where was the pass rush?
Happy for Dabo. He is a class guy.
Just terrible and I always thought Molly McGrath was hot. She can play

Reactions: bIhawk
They haven’t been dysfunctional 5 weeks in a row. If the offense finishes the season looking like this Parker should be on the hot seat. Freeman and Golden are fine

They haven’t been dysfunctional 5 weeks in a row. If the offense finishes the season looking like this Parker should be on the hot seat. Freeman and Golden are fine
Hot seat ? Parker should be done as OC without question. Regardless of last 2 games. Can't go into next season as OC. He is not an OC for a ND level program if Freeman is serious about taking ND to the next level

Hot seat ? Parker should be done as OC without question. Regardless of last 2 games. Can't go into next season as OC. He is not an OC for a ND level program if Freeman is serious about taking ND to the next level
Freeman wanted Utah's OC Notre Dame brass balked (over price) despite being one of the highest revenue generating programs in the country

Notre Dame needs to get with the times

Reactions: notredamerises23
This team has been dysfunctional for over 5 weeks. Zero offense. Parker gets paid for this CRap?
Where was the pass rush?
Happy for Dabo. He is a class guy.
Just terrible and I always thought Molly McGrath was hot. She can play
Ski

Try to back off just a little, maybe till tomorrow. Watch reruns, or not. They are both very good teams.
Luv-ya bro, take a break.

Freeman wanted Utah's OC Notre Dame brass balked (over price) despite being one of the highest revenue generating programs in the country

I’ve been talking about this since it occurred, ND didn’t want to give him the $2 million and we were left with virtually no options and promoted a TE coach who has never been a coordinator to the OC job at ND!!

I read he wasn’t even the assistant to Tommy last year, so what made them think he was going to be successful as the OC?

Not true, you’re misinformed !

Pat

Doesn’t matter if he is misinformed or wrong. At a time like this just Ffin go with it. Get pissed off. Then take a shower
Can I take a shower first, then get pissed off ? 😜

The sad part is that we’re all disappointed, and not just because we lost, but how we played and lost.

This loss was a season killer !

Reactions: theskibro

Again, you don’t know what you‘re talking about.

Ludwig’s total compensation from Utah in 2022 was $ 1,250,000

Nobody balked at the price !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT