ADVERTISEMENT

Deuce Knight

Does anyone else think Pat and NDinNJ are one and the same? They always show up together, they defend each other when one of them gets picked on ( which is quite often), they post very similar to each other and neither of them are very bright. They are very pathetic.
I can assure you that my IQ is significantly higher than yours.

Your role on this site is akin to that of the Village Idiot !

I just spent the afternoon with the Director of Enforcement for the SEC, who did you spend the afternoon with, the Director of Traffic Cone alignment at your kindergarten class ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
I cited the sources, You’re just too dumb and too disingenuous to recognize them.

To any intelligent person, and that would exclude you, attending three schools in a year is prima facie evidence of instability.

You asked for proof and I provided it.
Whereas you on the other hand lie constantly !
Cite your sources and provide the links

FRAUD !!!!!!!

I can assure you that my IQ is significantly higher than yours.

Your role on this site is akin to that of the Village Idiot !

I just spent the afternoon with the Director of Enforcement for the SEC, who did you spend the afternoon with, the Director of Traffic Cone alignment at your kindergarten class ?
You can assure that huh?

Provide your IQ level with proper documentation and then provide his with proper documentation since you know that right?

If you cant you are a FRAUD!

THANK YOU

You can assure that huh?

Provide your IQ level with proper documentation and then provide his with proper documentation since you know that right?

If you cant you are a FRAUD!

THANK YOU
Your posts are proof positive that you have a VERY low IQ.

Some things are self evident, and you being a liar and a douche bag are perfect examples !

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are so dumb, you still don't get it do you??

MY GOD, DUMB AND DUMBER BUT NOW WHICH IS WHICH!?!?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You definitely rode the short bus to school when you were younger. I understand now. You were in remedial classes throughout your entire educational years. I'll go easy on you.

You definitely rode the short bus to school when you were younger. I understand now. You were in remedial classes throughout your entire educational years. I'll go easy on you.
Wow making fun of the mentally challenged....short bus/remedial classes

You're even a bigger scum than I thought

Some people are just the lowest class of individual....NDinNJ you showed yourself for who you are

Pathetic

Your posts are proof positive that you have a VERY low IQ.

Some things are self evident, and you being a liar and a douche bag are perfect examples !
Prove what my IQ really is.

Provide the data and then cite your findings

If you can't you proved you are a liar and still a FRAUD

thank you !

Wow making fun of the mentally challenged....short bus/remedial classes

You're even a bigger scum than I thought

Some people are just the lowest class of individual....NDinNJ you showed yourself for who you are

Pathetic
No, I'm making fun of YOU! In fact the mentally challenged are much smarter than you are and that's a fact.It's just that no one ever saw a human being with such a low IQ as yours that they didn't even have a program for you. So they had no choice but to subject those poor children with your presence.

Last edited:
No, I'm making fun of YOU! In fact the mentally challenged are much smarter than you are and that's a fact.It's just that no one ever saw a human being with such a low IQ as yours that they didn't even have a program for you. So they had no choice but to subject those poor children with your presence.
You are a disgrace

Truly pathetic individual

Speaking bad on the mentally challenged

It doesn't get much worse than that

Scum

You are a disgrace

Truly pathetic individual

Speaking bad on the mentally challenged

It doesn't get much worse than that

Scum
You're too dumb to understand that it wasn't. Pat is 1000% right about you. low IQ and a douchebag.

It truly is a shame that wax and other moderators are gone. This place is such a joke nowadays.

It truly is a shame that wax and other moderators are gone. This place is such a joke nowadays.
I know right. So many idiots on this forum like Golson5. I preferred it when there were intelligent discussions about Notre Dame football.

Prove what my IQ really is.

Provide the data and then cite your findings

If you can't you proved you are a liar and still a FRAUD

thank you !
The undeniable proof is in the collective of your posts.

You’ve been slain by your own sword !

I know right. So many idiots on this forum like Golson5. I preferred it when there were intelligent discussions about Notre Dame football.
Those of us that care can always start with the OP. I agree that there are some red flags around Deuce and his changing high schools. I played high school football at a time where everyone played for their local school, or closest Catholic school. So, the idea of changing schools just to get better experience or better exposure or better coaching is a bit foreign to me. But, that’s high school and college football today, so I don’t fault Deuce for trying. He apparently found that being away from family was a strain, and so he went back home. Lots of red flags about his families influence, his decision making, his readiness for the college experience etc…. Still, he is a talent and a 17 yr old kid and my guess is that a place like ND would be a great developing experience for him, and a place where he might thrive as an individual. His talent is apparent. Personally, I would still be thrilled if he were to commit to ND, but probably more comfortable with a commitment from Bear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT