ADVERTISEMENT

Deuce Knight

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
I don’t know anything on his recruitment. But I don’t think he’s coming.
Just left Lipscomb Academy in Nashville because he misses family. So I am thinking he stays in Miss.

after watching him play I don’t see huge upside. Not a playmaker. Just my thoughts. I’m no coach but I am very smart n good looking and like long walks on the beach

Last edited:
Reactions: FightingIrish44
I don’t believe that this is the first school he’s left, possibly the third.

Maybe he’s just young and immature.

But stability doesn’t seem to be his strong suit
If someone else posted that answer, you'd be up in their grill, demanding to know which schools he left, how the poster knows he is immature and on what grounds he has concluded that stability is not Knight's strong suit.

Maybe he’s got some family issues he wants to keep private. Maybe he didn’t realize how much he was going to miss his family. Remember he’s probably 16, most KIDS that age are not ready to be on their own.

That being said, I think he trends and commits to Ole Miss. Better he figure this out now and not a couple years down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDinNJ
I can’t see this kid at ND. I just can’t. Not bc of this, I just never saw it. Bear I could see. Better fit. I’m actually disappointed we aren’t in the mix for other top 10 QB’s. I’m not a huge fan of either. I really like Carr and Minchey but not high on these two.

If someone else posted that answer, you'd be up in their grill, demanding to know which schools he left, how the poster knows he is immature and on what grounds he has concluded that stability is not Knight's strong suit.
You’re not too bright !
You need to have someone who knows how to read explain what the word “maybe” means and what the phrase “doesn’t seem” means.

Neither are declarative statements you moron !

I don’t believe that this is the first school he’s left, possibly the third.

Maybe he’s just young and immature.

But stability doesn’t seem to be his strong suit
Correct. He is looking for his third school

The Tennessean amongst others
Thats one source. Cite your sources with links to verify. Cite which schools he left and why

And cite your sources on how you know about his stability. Who in his family told you this?

And dont just give me reports. Remember reports weren't good enough with Saban and the Washington coach

Back up your claims

Thats one source. Cite your sources with links to verify. Cite which schools he left and why

And cite your sources on how you know about his stability. Who in his family told you this?

And dont just give me reports. Remember reports weren't good enough with Saban and the Washington coach

Back up your claims
she can’t!

the 90s GIF by absurdnoise

It’s Pat.

Back up your claims

I cited just one of several sources for you.
Sports Illustrated and AL.Com are others.
The articles on Saban and the Washington coach were opinion pieces, not factual accounts.
The fact is that Deuce left Lipscomb Academy.
You can call there and they’ll verify it for you.
Even a moronic douche like you should be able to understand the distinction between opinions and facts.

I never claimed to know why he left so I don’t know why you introduced that element other than to prove that you’re a total douche bag.
The fact is that he left several schools.

I always back up my claims.

Care to test me on how the opening line is set in Vegas ?

the 90s GIF by absurdnoise

It’s Pat.
IrishJohn, Every time you post, those reading your post change their minds.

They go from thinking that you’re a moron before reading your posts to knowing that you’re a moron after reading your posts.

Don‘t you realize how badly you embarrass yourself every time you post ?

His boyfriend from NJ will come to his aid.
IrishJohn, Having a battle of wits with you is akin to jousting with an unarmed man.

Let us just think of you as a moron, please don’t prove it by posting !

• Haha
I cited just one of several sources for you.
Sports Illustrated and AL.Com are others.
The articles on Saban and the Washington coach were opinion pieces, not factual accounts.
The fact is that Deuce left Lipscomb Academy.
You can call there and they’ll verify it for you.
Even a moronic douche like you should be able to understand the distinction between opinions and facts.

I never claimed to know why he left so I don’t know why you introduced that element other than to prove that you’re a total douche bag.
The fact is that he left several schools.

I always back up my claims.

Care to test me on how the opening line is set in Vegas ?
Cite the sources and links. I'm not going to take your word for it. Lets see the links.

you stated maybe he is young and immature. What is your source on that or are you just putting down a 17 year old? You also mentioned he had an issue with stability. Cite your sources on his issues with stability with facts and evidence

thank you

also how do you know he physically left the team and school? Did you verify that for yourself? Or are you taking the reporters word for it? How do you know for a fact he isnt there?

thank you

Reactions: BGI User 756
IrishJohn, Every time you post, those reading your post change their minds.

They go from thinking that you’re a moron before reading your posts to knowing that you’re a moron after reading your posts.

Don‘t you realize how badly you embarrass yourself every time you post ?
The irony

Cite the sources and links. I'm not going to take your word for it. Lets see the links.

you stated maybe he is young and immature. What is your source on that or are you just putting down a 17 year old? You also mentioned he had an issue with stability. Cite your sources on his issues with stability with facts and evidence

thank you

also how do you know he physically left the team and school? Did you verify that for yourself? Or are you taking the reporters word for it? How do you know for a fact he isnt there?

thank you
You do realize that this is like skinning a catfish with a pair of pliers?

I understand that you’re not taking my word for it.
Serial liars like yourself tend to be suspicious of others because they often assume that others lie like they do.

you stated maybe he is young and immature. What is your source on that or are you just putting down a 17 year old? You also mentioned he had an issue with stability. Cite your sources on his issues with stability with facts and evidence.

My source for my statement that he’s young is the fact that he’s in high school. Have someone with a brain explain that to you.

I used the word “maybe”. “Maybe” isn’t declarative. Again, have someone with a brain explain that to you. As to instability, “seems to be”, which is the term I used is also not a definitive statement. However, attending three (3) schools in a relatively short time is inherent evidence of instability.
thank you

thank you

If you’d like you can also verify it by contacting Bryon Lewis and/or Anna Ford at the Lipscomb Academy, 615-966-1600

Glad I could help by answering all of your questions.

I understand that you’re not taking my word for it.
Serial liars like yourself tend to be suspicious of others because they often assume that others lie like they do.

My source for my statement that he’s young is the fact that he’s in high school. Have someone with a brain explain that to you.

I used the word “maybe”. “Maybe” isn’t declarative. Again, have someone with a brain explain that to you. As to instability, “seems to be”, which is the term I used is also not a definitive statement. However, attending three (3) schools in a relatively short time is inherent evidence of instability.

Glad I could help by answering all of your questions.
Cite the sources that he tranferred with links and verification. Why he transferred and all information

Cite your source for saying he lacks stability. Family sources and all that know him

Thank you

Cite the sources that he tranferred with links and verification. Why he transferred and all information

Cite your source for saying he lacks stability. Family sources and all that know him

Thank you
Do you lack reading comprehension? Is 6th grade the highest education level you reached?

He explained how he made no declarative statements and used maybe and seems to be. 😂 Learn to comprehend how words are used in a sentence and what that sentence actually means. 😂

Do you lack reading comprehension? Is 6th grade the highest education level you reached?

He explained how he made no declarative statements and used maybe and seems to be. 😂 Learn to comprehend how words are used in a sentence and what that sentence actually means. 😂
🤣🤣🤣 Mrs . PATTY

Reread his original statement

But stability doesnt seem to be his strong suit!

no maybes. Just opinion

YOU 2 STILL DON'T GET IT!. WE ARE EMBARRASSING HIM AND LAUGHING AT HIM WITH TELLING EVERYONE TO CITE THEIR SOURCES, SHOW LINKS, PROVE IT ETC ETC.

SO I'M THROWING IT BACK AT HIM. SHOW YOUR SOURCE. SHOW THE LINKS. DO YOU KNOW HIS FAMILY. ETC ETC

YOU 2 STILL DONT GET IT

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DUMB AND DUMBER !!!!!

🤣🤣🤣 Mrs . PATTY

But stability doesn't seem to be his strong suit!

no maybes. Just opinion

YOU 2 STILL DON'T GET IT!. WE ARE EMBARRASSING HIM AND LAUGHING AT HIM WITH TELLING EVERYONE TO CITE THEIR SOURCES, SHOW LINKS, PROVE IT ETC ETC.

SO I'M THROWING IT BACK AT HIM. SHOW YOUR SOURCE. SHOW THE LINKS. DO YOU KNOW HIS FAMILY. ETC ETC

YOU 2 STILL DONT GET IT

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DUMB AND DUMBER !!!!!
Wow! You are dumb!

"But stability doesn't SEEM to be his strong suit!"

English 101:
The Definition of Seem:
1: to appear to the observation or understanding
2: to give the impression of being

Using Seem in a sentence is not declarative.

Now if Pat wrote:
"But stability IS NOT his strong suit!" that's declarative. You could then respond as you had, but you are too dumb to understand the difference.

Hope you learned something.

🤣🤣🤣 Mrs . PATTY

But stability doesnt seem to be his strong suit!

no maybes. Just opinion

YOU 2 STILL DONT GET IT

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DUMB AND DUMBER !!!!!
You’re not embarrassing me, you’re just showing everyone what a simple minded douche bag you are.

I clearly cited the sources but evidently you’re totally lacking in reading comprehension skills.

You’re not embarrassing me, you’re just showing everyone what a simple minded douche bag you are.

I clearly cited the sources but evidently you’re totally lacking in reading comprehension skills.
Cite your sources and show the links. Tell us who in his family you know that is giving you this info about his stability

THANK YOU

Wow! You are dumb!

"But stability doesn't SEEM to be his strong suit!"

English 101:
The Definition of Seem:
1: to appear to the observation or understanding
2: to give the impression of being

Using Seem in a sentence is not declarative.

Now if Pat wrote:
"But stability IS NOT his strong suit!" that's declarative. You could then respond as you had, but you are too dumb to understand the difference.

Hope you learned something.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are so dumb, you still don't get it do you??

MY GOD, DUMB AND DUMBER BUT NOW WHICH IS WHICH!?!?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IrishJohn, Having a battle of wits with you is akin to jousting with an unarmed man.

Let us just think of you as a moron, please don’t prove it by posting !
So are you denying that you have a boyfriend in New Jersey? List upset him I think so.

Does anyone else think Pat and NDinNJ are one and the same? They always show up together, they defend each other when one of them gets picked on ( which is quite often), they post very similar to each other and neither of them are very bright. They are very pathetic.

Cite your sources and show the links. Tell us who in his family you know that is giving you this info about his stability

THANK YOU
I cited the sources, You’re just too dumb and too disingenuous to recognize them.

To any intelligent person, and that would exclude you, attending three schools in a year is prima facie evidence of instability.

You asked for proof and I provided it.
Whereas you on the other hand lie constantly !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT