ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson vs BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC offfense is playing well. Jurkovec is throwing the ball pretty well so far. I absolutely can't stand BC, but I think Jeff Hafley is a really good offensive mind. Loving some the route combos so far and he has an EXCELLENT downfield passer at QB.

BC offfense is playing well. Jurkovec is throwing the ball pretty well so far. I absolutely can't stand BC, but I think Jeff Hafley is a really good offensive mind. Loving some the route combos so far and he has an EXCELLENT downfield passer at QB.
Not many weapons around him!

Jurkovec throws an ugly ball but it gets there. Both quarterbacks look good and I’m interested to see how our defense will stack up vs each of them.

That is what an NFL QB looks like. That is the difference between good coaching and bad coaching. That is the difference between a national championship and Camping bowl.
ND had him. I have never been a Rees fan for good reasons. Oh, what could have been. Part of Book's problem is coaching

Looks like Jurkovec got away from us.....Based on how Book has looked so far, he might have taken the starting spot...but they built this team off the portal.....Looks like they got a winner in Phil and the receiver from OSU. No cake walk for us. Clemson might be looking ahead....hope we are not doing this with GT

That is what an NFL QB looks like. That is the difference between good coaching and bad coaching. That is the difference between a national championship and Camping bowl.
ND had him. I have never been a Rees fan for good reasons. Oh, what could have been. Part of Book's problem is coaching

Just never stops.....get over it. We’re undefeated, in case you haven’t been watching.

Uiagalelei's performance is not at all surprising...

Watching a few of those Mater Dei/John Bosco games the previous two years showed me that the kid was always destined to be a star.

Has a freak arm!

Uiagalelei's performance is not at all surprising...

Watching a few of those Mater Dei/John Bosco games the previous two years showed me that the kid was always destined to be a star.

Has a freak arm!
Let me guess..he wasn’t even offered.

giphy.gif

BC physically matching Clemson .... 97 yard turnover Goal line stand TD....Clemson might be worn down for next week.

Gues Etienne shouldn’t have mouthed after the big hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT