ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Game Thread

ESPN has never been a fan of ND
Very often, when we play a big game, it's the only one ESPN doesn't post on its home page. I don't care if unranked ND is playing unranked Podunk State, but it does tick me off when we are kicking the #4 team in the country's ass up and down the field.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Very often, when we play a big game, it's the only one ESPN doesn't post on its home page. I don't care if unranked ND is playing unranked Podunk State, but it does tick me off when we are kicking the #4 team in the country's ass up and down the field.
I agree, they rarely hi-light ND !

Good thing they didnt fire Freeman like you wanted !
I know… would probably be 8-1 if they kept Kelly

I still have hope for freeman as HC but if qb isn’t fixed asap we can’t get to where we want to be next year

Mr Business Approach NEVER would have had the team fired up like they were tonight. Like I posted earlier, the PASSION has been missing.

Reactions: christophero
Man, some insist it's a zero sum game between supporting CBK, Freeman, and ND.

It's not. I explained my thoughts here in other threads. But I root for CBK...and have renewed hopes for Freeman.

If Marcus can get ND to get the best players...it's hard to not fantasize about NC runs.

For all the bullshit our coaches take from the "geniuses" on this board; hats off for knowing your personnel, coaching them up and getting a tremendous win. HC, OC, DC and ST all!! Perfect game plan, dominate performance; Shut some of these idiots up.
👍

The road to success is never how we envision it. Great words from Freeman. It looked bleak after Stanford game, then they went on the road and beat Syracuse and then tonight absolutely throttled a team many thought they would lose to. Great job. It sucks to think what could have been early on, but this is a statement from Freeman and the program, this was a complete domination top to bottom.
Don’t look back. Just enjoy the now and hopefully the future. This doesn’t erase the unfortunate 2 losses. But it’s a nice emotional consolation prize.

I know… would probably be 8-1 if they kept Kelly

I still have hope for freeman as HC but if qb isn’t fixed asap we can’t get to where we want to be next year
How do you suggest that the QB be fixed ASAP ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT