ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh offered 100+ million to stay at UM

I guess cheaters really do prosper.

If you work hard and play by the rules you’re a sucker. Wish I had learned that 20 years ago.
There is corruption all over CFB, and it's been going on for decades.

If you work hard and play by the rules you’re a sucker. Wish I had learned that 20 years ago.
Mich going all in on being SEC North.

Slowplaying the investigation to get it into playoffs…keeping Harbie around with the 2 investigations hanging… keeping Howard around after 2 separate physical incidents (besides his history as recruit/player and illegal benefits)

The ‘Michigan Man’

I hope he stays. I couldn’t stomach the thought of BK at Michigan. Not that he would do better; it would just bother me. Harbaugh has struggled recruiting the past few years. It will catch up to them soon.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Suspended twice for cheating and he gets a pay day. If the NCAA had any wear with all they would send him to prison.
Michigan is a cess pool of corruption would you send your kid to that school. I do not like Bama but I hope they take Michigan to the wood shed

Reactions: BGI User 756
Suspended twice for cheating and he gets a pay day. If the NCAA had any wear with all they would send him to prison.
Michigan is a cess pool of corruption would you send your kid to that school. I do not like Bama but I hope they take Michigan to the wood shed
Harbaugh was never charged with direct involvement in the scandal and his suspension was NOT attributed to any direct involvement in the scandal !

His suspension was more about his failure to exercise institutional oversight

Harbaugh was never charged with direct involvement in the scandal and his suspension was NOT attributed to any direct involvement in the scandal !

Oversight is the HC primary responsibility

He was aware

His first suspension was due to the fact he lied to the NCAA and was caught. How's that for a Michigan Man?

Its called doing his job doofus.
But you would not believe it even if he confessed, would you?
I’m quite willing to believe something when the cold hard facts have been presented.

So far there is no certified documentation indicating Harbaugh’s direct involvement

His first suspension was due to the fact he lied to the NCAA and was caught. How's that for a Michigan Man?
You may be incorrect, I believe the charge against Harbaugh was “failure to co-operate“ and NOT “lying” as you claim

You may be incorrect, I believe the charge against Harbaugh was “failure to co-operate“ and NOT “lying” as you claim
Found this from SBNATION dated 7/26/23
In a bit of a surprising news dump on Tuesday, the NCAA announced that they will be suspending Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh for four games as a result of an investigation into statements he made to the NCAA, per Yahoo Sports’ Ross Dellenger.

Before Harbaugh sits out the first four games and Michigan aims to win the B1G again, here’s a brief explainer into the suspension of Harbaugh.

What did Harbaugh allegedly do?​

Well, not much apparently. According to Dellenger, Harbaugh is being suspended for alleged false statements made to the NCAA in response to an investigation of recruiting violations he and Michigan staff members made.

I guess lying and false statements are two different things.

In a bit of a surprising news dump on Tuesday, the NCAA announced that they will be suspending Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh for four games as a result of an investigation into statements he made to the NCAA, per Yahoo Sports’ Ross Dellenger.

Before Harbaugh sits out the first four games and Michigan aims to win the B1G again, here’s a brief explainer into the suspension of Harbaugh.

Well, not much apparently. According to Dellenger, Harbaugh is being suspended for alleged false statements made to the NCAA in response to an investigation of recruiting violations he and Michigan staff members made.

I misspoke
Is that not how all the politicians do it?

I guess you don’t comprehend the word “allegedly”

I think his real dream is a SB so That would not surprise me at all
Well, I listen to a lot of sports talk radio in so. California where I live, and many of the talking heads believe this is a reality.

sure you do.
Sadly even some ND grads are dumber than rocks so if you ACTUALLY attended ND you are one of them
It’s possible that I’m dumber than rocks, but I’m still exponentially smarter than you !

And yes, I actually attended and graduated from Notre Dame.

How about you ?

If JH wins a NC it’s probably more likely that he might return to the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT