ADVERTISEMENT

Classic Irish.

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
To me posters like Classic Irish and NDSMC78 and IrishJack and FloridaIrish and a few others do an excellent job as board policeman. I think we board regulars should help back those POSTERS.. I am not as serious as a person as those guys but I have mad respect for them and will try better to fight the trolls and spend less of my energy arguing with my archnemisis Perse. Perse is not a troll-- I realize that.

*** Argus, please take a break from trolling the Florida State fans. You CAN redeem yourself.
Nole fans and cgvr please take a break from fighting with Argus. You are better than that.

And Brian Davidson---you are a Indiana alumn whose fiancé was stolen from you by Jimmy Clausen. There are plenty of fish left in the sea. You need to let go and embrace life. You don't need to be on this board. So beat it.

I have been up for the last few days because of work---my mind is stripped of any filters. I will be back to normal after I take a nap.

*** Oh last thing !! Classic Irish has completely different political views than me most of the time. I don't care about that at all. I would gladly have a beer with him anyday ! We both love America and Notre Dame !

Reactions: Classic Irish
I wish people could disagree civilly. For example if I said "QB X was the best QB in the past ten years" I wish people could respond as follows: "I disagree. QB Y had more touchdowns, less interceptions etc" instead of what usually happens: "You're an idiot, you have no clue, QB X sucked"

Of course they usually spell "you're", "your" but I digress.

Reactions: TurnoverMachine
To me posters like Classic Irish and NDSMC78 and IrishJack and FloridaIrish and a few others do an excellent job as board policeman. I think we board regulars should help back those POSTERS.. I am not as serious as a person as those guys but I have mad respect for them and will try better to fight the trolls and spend less of my energy arguing with my archnemisis Perse. Perse is not a troll-- I realize that.

*** Argus, please take a break from trolling the Florida State fans. You CAN redeem yourself.
Nole fans and cgvr please take a break from fighting with Argus. You are better than that.

And Brian Davidson---you are a Indiana alumn whose fiancé was stolen from you by Jimmy Clausen. There are plenty of fish left in the sea. You need to let go and embrace life. You don't need to be on this board. So beat it.

I have been up for the last few days because of work---my mind is stripped of any filters. I will be back to normal after I take a nap.

*** Oh last thing !! Classic Irish has completely different political views than me most of the time. I don't care about that at all. I would gladly have a beer with him anyday ! We both love America and Notre Dame !
Bodize, please stop/temper your sisboombah routine. You're often like Kevin Bacon in Animal House..... Enthusiasm for ND is good. Blind enthusiasm when times are tough is annoying. As for Argus, he is the worst thing to ever happen to our ND board and all of Rivals. He is an uneducated selfish douche.

Just one beer?? ;)

Thanks for the kind words. I believe people can disagree without being disagreeable. Imagine how boring life would be if everyone had the same views about everything. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Bodize, please stop/temper your sisboombah routine. You're often like Kevin Bacon in Animal House..... Enthusiasm for ND is good. Blind enthusiasm when times are tough is annoying. As for Argus, he is the worst thing to ever happen to our ND board and all of Rivals. He is an uneducated selfish douche.

Exhibit A of what my complaint with is Board is. Such uncivility. I wish I could figure out why adults engage in name calling.

The first two you mentioned are just internet bullies. I like Irish jack. Agree with him 50 percent of the time and he's classy.

I wish people could disagree civilly. For example if I said "QB X was the best QB in the past ten years" I wish people could respond as follows: "I disagree. QB Y had more touchdowns, less interceptions etc" instead of what usually happens: "You're an idiot, you have no clue, QB X sucked"

Of course they usually spell "you're", "your" but I digress.
You're and idiot

I partied with David Gilmore. Nice guy, okay guitar player had lots of hot girls around. Picked up the check, very classy.

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a

These posts are useless actually and give credit to a trolls existence. If you want them to go away actually stop responding. But that's not going to happen on him as the posters on this board can't help themselves in addition to lack of moderation.

How did you do that? Way cool.

Working with Electric Factory Concerts promoting Pink Floyd at old JFK Stadium in Philadelphia. The concert brought in over 100K. Was back stage drinking tequila with David. Then the after concert party at the Four Seasons for all the radio DJ's etc.

The girls were beautiful and I spent the night with one of the back up singers. I was the groupie and she was with the band. David pick up the check for everything. He was the guy running the show for the band. He was the band and Water's ego got in the way of doing good business. Electric Factory was all about doing good business.

Working with Electric Factory Concerts promoting Pink Floyd at old JFK Stadium in Philadelphia. The concert brought in over 100K. Was back stage drinking tequila with David. Then the after concert party at the Four Seasons for all the radio DJ's etc.

The girls were beautiful and I spent the night with one of the back up singers. I was the groupie and she was with the band. David pick up the check for everything. He was the guy running the show for the band. He was the band and Water's ego got in the way of doing good business. Electric Factory was all about doing good business.

That's just great. Well done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT