ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Williams part ownership

wfeldmann

Shakes Down The Thunder
Mar 11, 2007
Pasco, Wa
Is this real? Caleb Williams requesting whichever team drafts him he wants part ownership. This is getting ridiculous if true.

After he just got owned now he wants ownership. He better watch his attitude or not get drafted until later in the draft. He put up numbers against lesser teams. I thought containing by him was a key to the game. What I saw was complete domination. He comes off of a 3 pick performance while getting sacked 6 times and is making demands????
What is in these kids heads now and days

First, you can’t be a part owner and play in the NFL. Second, he probably ends up at best being the 2nd pac 12 qb taken in the draft. Could possibly be 3rd if Nix finishes strong and has good combine numbers and interviews.
Caleb may need to come back for year 4 just to be the 1st pac 12 qb taken.
Right now I’d say he goes no better than 11th. If he finishes the year with 1 loss he may earn back the top qb spot.

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
First, you can’t be a part owner and play in the NFL. Second, he probably ends up at best being the 2nd pac 12 qb taken in the draft. Could possibly be 3rd if Nix finishes strong and has good combine numbers and interviews.
Caleb may need to come back for year 4 just to be the 1st pac 12 qb taken.
Right now I’d say he goes no better than 11th. If he finishes the year with 1 loss he may earn back the top qb spot.
I think there is almost no chance this happens. I don’t care for him but I’m highly certain he will be #1. I think Maye is the #2 QB taken, he’s 6’5, a pretty good athlete with a great arm.

After he just got owned now he wants ownership. He better watch his attitude or not get drafted until later in the draft. He put up numbers against lesser teams. I thought containing by him was a key to the game. What I saw was complete domination. He comes off of a 3 pick performance while getting sacked 6 times and is making demands????
What is in these kids heads now and days
He should partner with PRIME to form a SELF-PROMOTION FIRM. Tutor people on how to make it all about YOU.

Seems like RAW ARROGANCE is the currency DU JOUR. And it's SUREFIRE CLICK BAIT.

I guess if he gets drafted by Green Bay he could be given some ownership.

• Haha
Reactions: HDK
I guess if he gets drafted by Green Bay he could be given some ownership.
That's particularly funny because owning Packers stock offers no upside and some long shot liability, if my memory is correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT