ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly loses last night’s game, change my mind.

BleedingBlueNGold

Shakes Down The Thunder
Oct 13, 2009
And I think ND loses quite handedly to a ranked Duke team after playing Ohio State the week before with Kelly at the helm. What say you?

Reactions: Airzee23
And I think ND loses quite handedly to a ranked Duke team after playing Ohio State the week before with Kelly at the helm. What say you?
Notre Dame would be 0-6 currently with Brian Kelly as head coach, possibly 1-5.

And absolutely yes, Duke annihilates and embarrasses Notre Dame with Kelly as head coach.

No question.

I know it is difficult to evict a tenant, but you guys really need to stop letting Brian Kelly live rent-free in your heads.

I have said for a long time that Kelly was nowhere near as good as his supporters said he was, nor anywhere near as bad as his critics said.

Pre-2017, I would not have been surprised if a Kelly-coached team lost this game, but post-2017, I think we would have won last night, and probably beaten Ohio State, too.

Reactions: EastTXDawg54
I know it is difficult to evict a tenant, but you guys really need to stop letting Brian Kelly live rent-free in your heads.

I have said for a long time that Kelly was nowhere near as good as his supporters said he was, nor anywhere near as bad as his critics said.

Pre-2017, I would not have been surprised if a Kelly-coached team lost this game, but post-2017, I think we would have won last night, and probably beaten Ohio State, too.
Kelly would be 0-19 since freeman took over. 😂

Go watch the post game press conference for lsu ole miss. Kelly was his usual pricky self. It was pretty funny actually. The fan base is definitely starting to turn on him.

The rent-free rental for Kelly is a write off...so its worth it. In fact...taking free shots at Kelly has collateral benefits. The SEC and LSU in particular are the butt end of the joke now where he is concerned. They aren't laughing quite so much these days.

He would've beat Duke but not a chance in hell would he have beaten Ohio State. Dude won like ten percent of his games against teams with a pulse.

Go watch the post game press conference for lsu ole miss. Kelly was his usual pricky self. It was pretty funny actually. The fan base is definitely starting to turn on him.

I just watched it a video of the postgame. BK was pretty prickly, but I guess that should not be a surprise. His response to the first question from one of the reporters covering the conference: "Did you watch the game?" Sorry, but that is being an ass. Tough loss, I get it, but the head coach has to maintain his composure. He is getting paid a boatload of money to coach the team and represent the university. Not a good look for BK, and if his teams keep playing matador defense like they did against Ole Miss, the natives in Baton Rouge will begin to get restless.

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT