ADVERTISEMENT

Ap top 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to bet on that too ?

Or are you just another weasel, douche bag who makes false allegations, who won’t back them up by putting your money where your mouth is.

IrishJohn lost and welched on his bet with me and ND in NJ verified that all of my statements that were the foundation of our bet were true.

‘’Get your facts right douche bag before you open up your mouth and make false allegations.

You don’t bet because you’re a coward who knows that you can‘t support your false allegations. You’re just another internet loser, all talk and no substance !
You are completely exposed here. The entire board saw the original bet and the back and forth. You are intentionally being dishonest and trying to change the terms.

Keep back talking and I’ll take your walker away from you

Would you like to bet on that too ?

Or are you just another weasel, douche bag who makes false allegations, who won’t back them up by putting your money where your mouth is.

IrishJohn lost and welched on his bet with me and ND in NJ verified that all of my statements that were the foundation of our bet were true.

‘’Get your facts right douche bag before you open up your mouth and make false allegations.

You don’t bet because you’re a coward who knows that you can‘t support your false allegations. You’re just another internet loser, all talk and no substance !
I never welched on any bet. You are the one who welched on the bet. You have proved nothing.

Cut out the name-calling. Quit making bets that no one is ever going to follow through on. Start acting like grownups.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT