ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting ***Announcing our new recruiting writer***

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
@Eric Hansen and I are excited to announce that we’ve hired @Charleston Bowles to lead our Notre Dame football recruiting coverage as a full-time writer.

Charleston, a 2022 graduate of Ball State, impressed us with his writing as a student journalist for the Ball State Daily News and his coverage of high school sports for the Indianapolis Star. He’s a skilled writer, focused reporter and he loves sports just like we do. Charleston is going to be a great addition to our staff.

I’m looking forward to getting Charleston up to speed on Notre Dame recruiting, helping him develop sources and watching him establish himself as a reliable news provider on the beat.

Charleston grew up in Indianapolis, was an athlete at Bishop Chatard High School and plans to move to the South Bend area soon.

Charleston will begin working for Inside ND Sports on Monday, April 3. He has access to the board now, so please welcome him and feel free to ask him questions. We’ll make sure you guys have an opportunity to get to know him once we get things rolling.

You can follow him on Twitter at @cbowles01. We'll do a public announcement about his hiring early next week, but we wanted our subscribers to hear the news first.

I’ve shared some of his previous clips below if you’d like to read them.

Defying the odds: Ethan Atterson is using music and his support system to pursue passion in life

The gentle giant: Payton Sparks flips the switch for Ball State men’s basketball but doesn’t forget his roots

Carson Steele produces career day behind Cardinals offensive line in 3rd straight victory

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News