ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting ***Announcing our new NDFB recruiting reporter***

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
🚨🚨🚨🥁🥁🥁

Eric Hansen and I are excited to announce that we’ve hired Kyle Kelly to lead our Notre Dame football recruiting coverage as a full-time reporter.

Kyle made himself stand out with the recent work he did with coverage around the Super Bowl for Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism and Ohio State football recruiting for cleveland.com. He’s a detailed reporter, a sharp writer and will be a tremendous asset for our site.

I’m excited to help Kyle transition onto the beat, develop sources and become a force in recruiting coverage. I’ve linked below to some stories Kyle has written in the past if you’re interested in reading them.

Kyle grew up in Toledo, Ohio, and graduated from John Carroll University in 2021. At Northwestern, he’s on track to earn a master’s degree in journalism with a focus on sports media in August.

Kyle will begin working for us at Inside ND Sports on March 14. We’re planning to have him stop by the message board next week to introduce himself before he gets rolling for real.

In the meantime, go show Kyle some love on Twitter: @ByKyleKelly.

Kyle Kelly bylines:

Efforts this season make Al Golden prime coaching candidate in college ranks

How basketball shaped Ohio State 2023 OL target Luke Montgomery into one of the nation’s top recruits ($)

Inside Ohio State WR commit Kaleb Brown’s senior season: Buckeyes Recruiting Roundup

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News