ADVERTISEMENT

Angeli....

Harpo Marxist

I've posted how many times?
Sep 11, 2002
I really hope the #2 guy gets more reps this week...if not the entire 4th quarter. This is the one area that I thought was weak last week...minutes for the #2. I get that it was game #1. But,. we need to keep Hartman healthy...and we need a #2 who can step in and be productive in any game. Would have been nice if he put together a drive downfield that resulted in points. This is the week to work the backups....across the board; but Angeli in particular.

Agreed. Hopefully he plays 1.5 quarters.

I do understand why ND kept Hartman in a bit longer than maybe everyone hoped. Not only due to the 2nd half of the 2022 ND/Navy game, but also, just additional in game synergy with the guys as he is a transfer QB. Anyways, hope we’re up 35-0 at half and it’s 1 series (or no series) and hat on for Sammy!

Agreed. Hopefully he plays 1.5 quarters.

I do understand why ND kept Hartman in a bit longer than maybe everyone hoped. Not only due to the 2nd half of the 2022 ND/Navy game, but also, just additional in game synergy with the guys as he is a transfer QB. Anyways, hope we’re up 35-0 at half and it’s 1 series (or no series) and hat on for Sammy!
I think I would have pulled him one series earlier against Navy because the game was in hand. But I think we'd all agree that we'd like to see Angeli and many others to get meaningful playing time.

I think it was just the weird way time and possession was on the second half as stated. I’m betting MF thought we would stop Naby and give most of the quarter to Anjeli Let’s face it, Sam needs some snaps. This is all new to him. Timing. Handoffs. Under center. If we are up big, you will not see Sam outside of the first possession of the second half I don’t think

Last week Navy went on a 9 plus minute to start the 4th quarter not leaving much time for Angeli to play. I agree he needs meaningful minutes.

Reactions: ftnfan62
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT