ADVERTISEMENT

A baffling mystery that should cost us a transfer

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
Imo there is zero reason for not playing Braylon James. Kid is a speedster. Not ready? Bs

Exactly which of our wrs are ready?

Tobias? A lacrosse player? A converted rb has turned out to be our best wr and that’s the slot. Zero at boundary or field. Zero.

Would not be surprised if James transfers.

And wtf is wrong with raridon?

I fail to understand why stuckey can’t teach guys to get separation. Great house got called for offensive interference. Really? He can’t get off the line n make a cut ?

Our coaches with exception of golden, biagi Mickens n Washington are not earning their salary. They are getting big bucks for incompetence

Imo there is zero reason for not playing Braylon James. Kid is a speedster. Not ready? Bs

Tobias? A lacrosse player? A converted rb has turned out to be our best wr and that’s the slot. Zero at boundary or field. Zero.

I fail to understand why stuckey can’t teach guys to get separation. Great house got called for offensive interference. Really? He can’t get off the line n make a cut ?

Our coaches with exception of golden, biagi Mickens n Washington are not earning their salary. They are getting big bucks for incompetence

Deland

Reactions: theskibro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT