ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting 2026 S target Nick Reddish clicks with staff on first Notre Dame visit

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

2026 safety target Nick Reddish was one of many rising targets who landed offers on Pot of Gold Day last month that made their way to campus for Notre Dame football's Blue-Gold Game on Saturday.

Former safeties coach Chris O'Leary began planting seeds in Reddish's recruitment last year, and before O'Leary left for the NFL, he stopped by Charlotte (N.C.) Independence to visit and recruit Reddish during the contact period in January.

Reddish has 10 total offers including ND, Connecticut, Missouri, Wake Forest and Virginia Tech. He has visited Wake Forest twice and also made an unofficial visit to Virginia Tech earlier this month. Nick's brother, Quentin Reddish, is an early enrollee for the Hokies. Nick and Qunetin started together in Independece's secondary in 2022 and 2023.

Last fall, Nick was named to the Southern Carolina all-conference first-team. That's the same conference that 2024 TE signee and early enrollee Jack Larsen played for during his high school career at Charlotte Catholic. Independence defeated Charlotte Catholic 31-10 last September.

I spoke with Nick on Saturday after the conclusion of his visit to learn about his trip, favorite highlights of the day, messages from staff and more.

On the experience of first unofficial visit to Notre Dame:

"The visit was amazing ... my two favorite two moments was definitely when I got one-on-one time with the coaches and at the spring game, talking to other recruits and kicking it," Nick told Inside ND Sports.

On message from coaching staff:

"It was awesome being able to get wisdom from those people with a big background. [We] mainly talked about the education and how it will change my life. [Head coach Marcus Freeman said] stay focused and keep competing every day. It's a blessing being able to get an offer from a big-time school like this."

Rivals has not yet assigned a rating or ranking to Nick. He said his loved his time and definitely wants to return for another visit.

Link to full story:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News