ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball 2026 forward T.J. Crumble talks Notre Dame men's basketball offer, visit

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

I had the chance to speak to Notre Dame men’s basketball 2026 forward target T.J. Crumble after his weekend visit and offer.

Per Rivals, Crumble is a five-star prospect and ranked as the No. 11 overall player in the 2026 recruiting class.

The Cleveland (Ohio) Richmond Heights recruit said he received the news while meeting with head coach Micah Shrewsberry and associate head coach Kyle Getter in Shrewsberry’s office.

"It felt good because not only am I getting noticed for my athletic ability, [but] I have a 4.4 GPA so it feels good to get recognized for my academic ability as well," Crumble told Inside ND Sports.

Crumble toured campus, watched practice and received a personalized slideshow presentation from the staff on how they’d develop him. Crumble is listed as a power forward by Rivals but said he plays both forward spots for his team.

According to Crumble, Shrewsberry’s NBA background stood out but so did the coaching staff’s personalities off the court.

"I also love how they see themselves developing me as a player and putting me in a good position to be successful after the ball stops bouncing," Crumble said.

Crumble has 17 offers including Notre Dame, Cincinnati, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri and Ohio State. He visited Illinois earlier this month before his Notre Dame trip.

Expect Crumble’s recruitment to pick up next spring and summer during the grassroots basketball circuit.

Link to full story:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News