ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting 2025 four-star DL Julian Marks ready to learn on Notre Dame visit

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

Notre Dame 2025 defensive line prospect Julian Marks is expected to visit the Irish for Sunday’s Grill & Chill recruiting cookout event. It will be his first experience on campus.

The four-star recruit attends Overland Parks (Ka.) St. Thomas Aquinas and is ranked as the No. 14 strongside defensive end and No. 195 overall player in the 2025 recruiting class.

Despite holding 18 offers including Auburn, Iowa, Kansas, Kansas State, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma and TCU. Marks does not currently hold an offer from Notre Dame.

“I’m pretty excited to see what Notre Dame holds and to meet and start a relationship with the staff,” Marks told Inside ND Sports. “I don’t really know much about Notre Dame to be honest. I know it’s a private Catholic school and we share the same [school] colors.”

Rivals lists Marks at 6-foot-6, 260-pounds but he told me Saturday he’s grown to 6-7, 270-pounds. We’ll wait and see if that’s accurate during his next official measurement session.

“I’m long, lengthy and athletic,’ Marks said. “I feel that separates me from a lot of people.”

Although he’s listed at defensive end, defensive line coach Al Washington views Marks more as an interior defensive tackle.

If Marks leaves Notre Dame this weekend with an offer, we’ll have a better understanding of his fit. His junior season will tell us alot about how much he’ll be on Washington’s radar in the next year. The Irish already have one 2025 defensive tackle committed in four-Star Davion Dixon.

Full story later this afternoon.

Link to full story:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News