ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting 2025 DE target CJ May previews upcoming Notre Dame visit

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

Notre Dame 2025 defensive end target CJ May is scheduled to visit Notre Dame Monday. He reported a Notre Dame offer on Pot of Gold Day and holds 12 total offers including Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, Miami (Fla.), Penn State and Tennessee. The 6-foot-4, 225-pound defender was named ASWA Class 2A Second-Team All-State as a sophomore.

The Highland Home (Ala.) High product is visiting Tennesee today and went into detail previewing his visit with the Irish early this morning.

On why he wants to visit Notre Dame:

"The fact of coming this far out from Alabama excites me [the] most because it’s a different environment than Alabama," May told Inside ND Sports. "I’m all in to try it."

On what he wants to learn while visiting:

"I just want to get a true feeling of the program and see how the coaches coach their program because as we know, every coach has his own way."

On what he associates Notre Dame with:

"You think of the championship history with the program and every time you see the gold dome you automatically know who that is," May said. "Also, Justin Tuck went to high school one hour away from me."

On important factors in recruitment:

"The deciding factors for me are going to mainly be relationships and also you have to look deep into the little things."

Link to full story:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News