ADVERTISEMENT

!!

Kelly replled I will be talking to my coaches about that.

Hhhmmmm...so more excuses. More oblivious to the immediate happenings like getting your best players in the game. Yeah that's not really that important.

I'm so tired of this riduculous sorry ass excuse of a coach.

He should be in jail for stealing his paycheck every damn week.

Yeah ok cause I can see Urban Meyer saying the same thing. Kelly basically admitted that he has no power or he's a pathetic liar.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
At todays press conference a reporter asked Brian Kelly why Dexter Williams was not used in the Georgia game. Kelly replled I will be talking to my coaches about that.

Q.Will Dexter be part of the game plan this week?

Brian Kelly: He was part of the game plan last week. I know I was asked the question. Circumstances and the way the game was going made for a tough insertion in their three down. It became a heavy pressure game. It was a decision that was made during the game that it didn't work at the time.

But he's got to get in the game. I made it clear to our offensive coaches that he's got to get on the field. We've got to use his talents.

Thank you.

How can you defend Kelly? And for you fans that think Georgia was the better team--how do you know that when Kelly did not play all of our best players? If you think Finke is the best we got you must be smoking crack ! He is a damn good reserve but he dropped a critical pass in a critical situation. What happened to Javon McKinley ? Chase Claypool ? Miles Boykin? What about the double secret probation on a great talent and a gamer who would have given Georgia fits--Kevin Stepherson??? What happened to the tight ends like Nick Weisher ? Durham Smythe ?
Kelly is a terrible coach and a terrible leader !! I apologize to all the REAL Irish fans who saw that before I did..
Go Irish !! Beat Boston College !! In Elko and Ballis I trust !!

In the carousel of coaching, you either go for the Brass Ring, or you are just there for the ride.

Reactions: Bodizephax
"It became a heavy pressure game. It was a decision that was made during the game that it didn't work at the time."

I think he could be saying here that with all the pressure on the QB, they left Adams in because he's better at pass protection.

At todays press conference a reporter asked Brian Kelly why Dexter Williams was not used in the Georgia game. Kelly replled I will be talking to my coaches about that.

Q.Will Dexter be part of the game plan this week?

Brian Kelly: He was part of the game plan last week. I know I was asked the question. Circumstances and the way the game was going made for a tough insertion in their three down. It became a heavy pressure game. It was a decision that was made during the game that it didn't work at the time.

But he's got to get in the game. I made it clear to our offensive coaches that he's got to get on the field. We've got to use his talents.

Thank you.

How can you defend Kelly? And for you fans that think Georgia was the better team--how do you know that when Kelly did not play all of our best players? If you think Finke is the best we got you must be smoking crack ! He is a damn good reserve but he dropped a critical pass in a critical situation. What happened to Javon McKinley ? Chase Claypool ? Miles Boykin? What about the double secret probation on a great talent and a gamer who would have given Georgia fits--Kevin Stepherson??? What happened to the tight ends like Nick Weisher ? Durham Smythe ?
Kelly is a terrible coach and a terrible leader !! I apologize to all the REAL Irish fans who saw that before I did..
Go Irish !! Beat Boston College !! In Elko and Ballis I trust !!
What's next with you ? He s right. Position coaches and coordinators make personnel decisions. After temple Kelly was praised for letting his coaches do their jobs. This week you rip him for it. You have zero credibility Waffler.

Translation:
I am afraid to lose my job so i hunker down and only play certain players that I trust in big games even if they get injured. When we lose i have a binding contract so i blame everyone else for my stupidity.

Reactions: 88ND
Was Kelly aware of DW not getting into the game on plays from scrimmage?
He seems surprised by the revelation. Has he delegated to the point of being a spectator?
And that's different how?

He's always been a deer in headlights in every trying situation within the games.

Seriously...even against lower competition when it comes to a decision, timeout, type of play, going for it on fourth or not...etc
Any critical decision he's a deer in headlights. All the time everytime

"It became a heavy pressure game. It was a decision that was made during the game that it didn't work at the time."

I think he could be saying here that with all the pressure on the QB, they left Adams in because he's better at pass protection.[/QUO
What's next with you ? He s right. Position coaches and coordinators make personnel decisions. After temple Kelly was praised for letting his coaches do their jobs. This week you rip him for it. You have zero credibility Waffler.
Right, the head coach has no say. funny you have said numerous times that the HC is in on all decisions, now all of a sudden he isn't. You pal are a hypocrite. By the way, the guy who is carrying the ball doesn't block Mr. "I know everything wannabe coach". Just more worshipping on your part over this joke of a coach

I think he could be saying here that with all the pressure on the QB, they left Adams in because he's better at pass protection.
That gave Wimbush so much extra time in the pocket didn't it

Come on. He's the Head Coach.

No big BK fan here but EW is right.

This one is on Denson .

Wow... new low reached. Our Head Coach sits and waits for his assistants to insert players instead of letting it be knows that he wants said player in the game on the next series. I honestly can't imagine Bill Parchells allowing this to ever happen.

Year eight and these kind of mistakes are still being made. In a key game no less. Attention to details. It's almost like Bk hadn't had meetings with his position coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT