ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Auguste improving / NBA

hoopsstar12

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 16, 2008
Any hoops fans out there looking at ND players in the league? It seems like every year the number grows. Jack Cooley is still hanging around too in the NBA.

Any hoops fans out there looking at ND players in the league? It seems like every year the number grows. Jack Cooley is still hanging around too in the NBA.
Pat connaughton seemed to be carving out a little role with the blazers last I checked.

He may be a free agent. Not sure if he is staying with Portland but he has contributed.

Sacramento Kings. Last year he played summer ball for Lakers but looks vastly improved from last year.

I googled him and it looks like he is tearing up the summer league.... I really do not understand the rosters of NBA but it sounds like he has a shot to make a "two-way contract?"

I googled him and it looks like he is tearing up the summer league.... I really do not understand the rosters of NBA but it sounds like he has a shot to make a "two-way contract?"
yeah, certain salary for the nba roster and certain salary for the developmental league. lots of guys end up playing in both during the course of a season.

Reactions: nemeth#5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT