ADVERTISEMENT

WR recruiting

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
ND has one of the board in A. Walker, who has massive upside and are in good shape with future 5 star C.J. Williams. The Irish pushing hard for Tobias Merrierather out of Vancouver Wash. The last time the Irish got a player originally from the Pacific Northwest (Chase Claypool) worked out pretty well. I’d there anyone beyond these three names the Irish are pushing for at WR?

ND has one of the board in A. Walker, who has massive upside and are in good shape with future 5 star C.J. Williams. The Irish pushing hard for Tobias Merrierather out of Vancouver Wash. The last time the Irish got a player originally from the Pacific Northwest (Chase Claypool) worked out pretty well. I’d there anyone beyond these three names the Irish are pushing for at WR?
Xzavion Bradshaw

Xayvion's current offers are not too impressive - is this a case of him being a diamond in the rough or rankings being old, or ??? Not all saying he isn't a potential fit or value - just curious.

Xayvion's current offers are not too impressive - is this a case of him being a diamond in the rough or rankings being old, or ??? Not all saying he isn't a potential fit or value - just curious.
Likely a combination of things. My guess he didn't attend any camps and has no verifiable measures and therefore isn't ranked very high. I personally like his film, as he looks "dominant" but I'm also questioning the competition he faces, as he lives on the border of Virginia/West Virginia. Not a lot of talent in that area. Lastly, he played very little his junior year. If ND can land Williams and Merriweather, then I'd take a shot at Bradshaw if there is room in the class. I think he could be a very good slot WRs and would compliment the others WRs well.

Likely a combination of things. My guess he didn't attend any camps and has no verifiable measures and therefore isn't ranked very high. I personally like his film, as he looks "dominant" but I'm also questioning the competition he faces, as he lives on the border of Virginia/West Virginia. Not a lot of talent in that area. Lastly, he played very little his junior year. If ND can land Williams and Merriweather, then I'd take a shot at Bradshaw if there is room in the class. I think he could be a very good slot WRs and would compliment the others WRs well.
Thank you

Considering we lose 12 players to transfer, I wouldn't think size of class is relevant right now?

Considering we lose 12 players to transfer, I wouldn't think size of class is relevant right now?
I expect every ND class to be 25+ signees each. You are going to be losing more kids to transfer every year, and I expect that as ND continues to improve, that we won't be reliant on 5th year Seniors as much either.

Great. In this west coast heat wave, cold South Bend is now a recruiting draw.

I expect every ND class to be 25+ signees each. You are going to be losing more kids to transfer every year, and I expect that as ND continues to improve, that we won't be reliant on 5th year Seniors as much either.

Nobody will and within 4 years 5th year seniors will become unusual.

ADVERTISEMENT