ADVERTISEMENT

WR Cam Williams is Irish

Golson5

All Star
Apr 15, 2019
Another 4 star in the 24 class. And at a position of huge need.

This is direct impact to landing CJ Carr

We knew MF was going to bring in great classes and would recruit well. But is he even recruiting better than we all hoped?

Impressive stuff

Freeman is absolutely killing it but don't forget about Chansi Stuckey. He's come right in at one of Notre Dame's weakest positions and he's answered the bell so far.

Right now we're favored for Flores and Greathouse and we still need both with James and Williams already in the fold.

Great to finally have a staff that takes pride in recruiting.

Freeman is absolutely killing it but don't forget about Chansi Stuckey. He's come right in at one of Notre Dame's weakest positions and he's answered the bell so far.

Right now we're favored for Flores and Greathouse and we still need both with James and Williams already in the fold.

Great to finally have a staff that takes pride in recruiting.
Absolutely.

He put a staff together that will recruit and be dogs on the trail.

And he sets the example from the top

Need at least 2 wrs from 23 class ready to play and be good day 1
I think we have 2 to 3 but looks like we won't need them unless they are just too good or injury

Merriweather
Colzie
Thomas

Smith
Styles
Tyree

I think we have 2 to 3 but looks like we won't need them unless they are just too good or injury

Merriweather
Colzie
Thomas

Smith
Styles
Tyree
Not sold on colzie yet, but smith helps and tyree could a bit as well

Thomas, Tobias, styles are a very talented top 3 being backed up by tyree, smith, and I’d think greathouse or Rico or colzie

This all sounds great and last year didn’t seem so bad until styles had mental collapse, Tobias I guess wasn’t ready, colzie injured

Thomas, Tobias, styles are a very talented top 3 being backed up by tyree, smith, and I’d think greathouse or Rico or colzie

This all sounds great and last year didn’t seem so bad until styles had mental collapse, Tobias I guess wasn’t ready, colzie injured
James might be having one of the biggest springs of all the freshman wrs. Don’t sleep on him. He also is the most highly rated WR in the class.

Colzie already looking good. He's going to be good

Colzie already looking good. He's going to be good
I just not to see a bit more physical ability (he may have been slowed by the injury) before I think he's going to be someone we can rely on all game every game. I know he can catch the ball, spring game should allow me to see him healthy and what he can do physically.

James might be having one of the biggest springs of all the freshman wrs. Don’t sleep on him. He also is the most highly rated WR in the class.
He's supposedly the furthest behind of the frosh. Fastest by far to your point though but needing a bit more strength and route running understanding. At least that's what I'm hearing.

Reactions: Golson5
He's supposedly the furthest behind of the frosh. Fastest by far to your point though but needing a bit more strength and route running understanding. At least that's what I'm hearing.
This is accurate.

Rico is the one showing out the most early

Cam Williams now a composite 5 star on 247

Carr would be as well if not for On3s ridiculous ranking of his

Cam Williams now a composite 5 star on 247

Carr would be as well if not for On3s ridiculous ranking of his
Yep, our recruiting through the summer of last year was phenomenal…. Need to get back to landing these types of recruits and not losing them. They are difference makers.

On3 is trash. Nobody should listen to Singers dumbass anymore for working there.

On3 is trash. Nobody should listen to Singers dumbass anymore for working there.
Yeah never quite understood what singer brings to the table. And his “ sources” last year were horrendous on Bowen, Keeley, Edward’s. Not insightful

Reactions: IrishBeer
ADVERTISEMENT