ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the best kicker in football today? Justin Tucker or Sarah Fuller?

Next season....she will be Clark Lea's problem. I am guessing he will upgrade the kicking dept.

I guarantee you she is less afraid for herself then you are afraid for her ... but how nice that you are looking out for her. Like I said a returner is going to run past a kicker not over a kicker. How many tackles (actual tackles) does Doerr have this season?

Learn your recent Notre Dame football history will you? If Jay Bramblett does not get that tackle on the best running back in America Travis Entienne we don't beat Clemson.

*** Being PC is not a good thing when you ignore TRUTH !

It's been pretty pathetic to see how many people have an issue about this.
Don't have an issue with it and frankly I don't give a rats a$$ about it. However its hard to believe that there wasn't someone on the MENS soccer team who could have filled in and done a better job. This was a PR/political stunt....PERIOD. If she had kicked a couple extra points or made a couple FGs great (although Vandy hasn't figured out to score yet). She squibbed a kick to the fricking 35 yard line, WGAFF? And then gets named special teams player of the week in SEC, its a fricking joke and its stupid.

Reactions: francade
“ Also not sure why you think a major D1 soccer goalie would be somehow afraid of physical contact. You’ve obviously never seen women’s soccer.“

shulks, are you trying to say that women’s soccer (or men’s for that matter) is anywhere close to the level of physical contact of college (or any level) football? Two totally different animals, IMO. She seems like an awesome person & i’m not saying there aren’t women that can kick in some situations, but to try & convince us that she plays women’s soccer so she’s not afraid of contact is really ignoring the obvious differences in the type on contact. There’s no comparison, imho.

W/ that said, I’m not saying she’s “afraid” of the contact, just that comparing the two is a huge stretch.

She totally insulted and alienated her teammates with the ad hoc half time speech....It was condescending, self-serving and ill-advised. That may have done more damage than the decision to put her in the game which she participated in for about 20 seconds.

Learn your recent Notre Dame football history will you? If Jay Bramblett does not get that tackle on the best running back in America Travis Entienne we don't beat Clemson.

*** Being PC is not a good thing when you ignore TRUTH !
I watched the game. It’s a dumb analogy, Jay Bramblett is the holder not the kicker ... someone needs to learn their history.

“ Also not sure why you think a major D1 soccer goalie would be somehow afraid of physical contact. You’ve obviously never seen women’s soccer.“

shulks, are you trying to say that women’s soccer (or men’s for that matter) is anywhere close to the level of physical contact of college (or any level) football? Two totally different animals, IMO. She seems like an awesome person & i’m not saying there aren’t women that can kick in some situations, but to try & convince us that she plays women’s soccer so she’s not afraid of contact is really ignoring the obvious differences in the type on contact. There’s no comparison, imho.
I’m saying a soccer goalie is a tough dude or dudette that is not afraid of getting hit and is getting way more physical contact from elite athletes than an NCAA kicker is getting.

I am getting the impression that it isn't the football fans who are sensitive about this issue...its the soccer fans.

You and everyone knows it. It was a pc SJW stunt. She doesn’t belong. The kickoff was to prevent more ridicul. If she kicked from a tee and she got it to the 20 because of no power and lift the opponents would have it on the 50.

the Women’s Olympic soccer team lost To a boys under 15 team 5 to 3. That means 12 13 and 14 year olds beat the best trained women’s soccer team in the world. What I hate is this type of thing gives ESPN the ability to virtue signal along with every other leftist liberal out there. You mean to tell me there wasn’t a guy from the men’s soccer team available. Worse she apparently lectured the team at half time on lack of effort. the coaches had her run off the fie right after the kick

Vandy does not have Men's Soccer (another casualty of Title IX).

All other points are valid.

Reactions: zonairish
No, see I don’t care about the topic. I do care about how so many have reacted to the topic. Because it’s pretty alarming and sad to me.

Dude, you’re sad to me. It’s unnerving there are so many effeminate Cucks and Betas bending over backwards to go full metoo. It won’t help you get laid bro.

Dude, you’re sad to me. It’s unnerving there are so many effeminate Cucks and Betas bending over backwards to go full metoo. It won’t help you get laid bro.
Ahh. I see you needed to wait a week until you got some liquid courage in you to respond 😂😂

You Internet tough guys are funny

Ahh. I see you needed to wait a week until you got some liquid courage in you to respond 😂😂

You Internet tough guys are funny

Yeah, I’m dodging you bro, I’m sure you’re a real terror in your pink pu$$y hat and penny loafers.

I had a response alert at the top, read from your comment down and responded. That’s how it works toolbag.

Yeah, I’m dodging you bro, I’m sure you’re a real terror in your pink pu$$y hat and penny loafers.

I had a response alert at the top, read from your comment down and responded. That’s how it works toolbag.
Just so much anger. You’ll be in my prayers tomorrow.

“I’m saying a soccer goalie is a tough dude or dudette that is not afraid of getting hit and is getting way more physical contact from elite athletes than an NCAA kicker is getting.”

That depends, a kicker that kicks off gets destroyed if any return gets that deep. I’m not saying she couldn’t make fgs, but to say that she receives “way more physical contact in soccer” is a huge stretch, IMO.

I’m saying a soccer goalie is a tough dude or dudette that is not afraid of getting hit and is getting way more physical contact from elite athletes than an NCAA kicker is getting.

A soccer goalie is a protected position.

Opposing players are not permitted to contact goalies in their zone..

On a kickoff the kicker could be at risk of receiving serious bodily injury by a blocker ot the runner.

She doesn’t belong on the field because she is at high risk of being seriously or permanently injured.

To add some perspective, Tom Brady’s father said that if he knew then (when Tom Jr. was in grammar school) what he knows now, he wouldn’t have allowed Tom Jr. to play football.

When my youngest son entered his freshman year in high school I informed him that he had played his last football game. While he objected, within two weeks two of his friends/teammates had suffered concussions. He went on to enjoy playing Lacrosse.

She has no business being on the field, its also not fair to her teammates and her opponents.

Stop with the “politically correct” horse shit !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT