ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the best kicker in football today? Justin Tucker or Sarah Fuller?

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
I will go with Sarah Fuller. She was SEC special teams player of the week and is on all the sports shows. I never heard of Justin Tucker before until I just googled best kickers

get her out off football now because this isn't a sport for women. what are people going to say about player 6-3 weighing 240 that runs down the field just doing his job and destroys her as she is trying to help tackling a kick returner and gets carted of the field. social media will bash that guy forever even though he was only doing what a football player is supposed to do

It's been pretty pathetic to see how many people have an issue about this.

We don’t have an “issue” with her kicking, who GAF! Our problem is the over the top media narrative and hype. I was just on ESPNs CFB page and there are 6 separate stories about her, 6!!!

Then she’s named the SEC player of the week.

Maybe Mac Jones and his 5 TDs, near 70% completion%, and 300+ yards, or DeVonta Smith and his 7 receptions for 171 yards and 2 TDs. How about Kyle Trask, 78% of his passes and 3 TDs, or Pitts 3 TDs and 99 yards receiving. No, maybe Rogers (MSU) 440 yards passing and 3 TDs, Corral’s (Ole Miss) near 400 yards and 3TDs, or Rountree (Missouri) 160 rushing and 3 TDs.

That’s a lot of Guys in the SEC putting up huge numbers but give some soccer chick an award for kicking the ball to the 35 on a KO...LMAO

Last edited:
As funny as I think the kick was, I also find the dudes freaking out just as funny.

But what I hate is that there has been women in Division 1 college football as kickers. There was a lady who played for New Mexico for like a year and actually made kicks.... and just because she played for New Mexico..... who was better when she played than Vandy is now.... so no one cares about her.

Reactions: Quest4Twelve
It's been pretty pathetic to see how many people have an issue about this.
You and everyone knows it. It was a pc SJW stunt. She doesn’t belong. The kickoff was to prevent more ridicul. If she kicked from a tee and she got it to the 20 because of no power and lift the opponents would have it on the 50.

the Women’s Olympic soccer team lost To a boys under 15 team 5 to 3. That means 12 13 and 14 year olds beat the best trained women’s soccer team in the world. What I hate is this type of thing gives ESPN the ability to virtue signal along with every other leftist liberal out there. You mean to tell me there wasn’t a guy from the men’s soccer team available. Worse she apparently lectured the team at half time on lack of effort. the coaches had her run off the fie right after the kick

As funny as I think the kick was, I also find the dudes freaking out just as funny.

But what I hate is that there has been women in Division 1 college football as kickers. There was a lady who played for New Mexico for like a year and actually made kicks.... and just because she played for New Mexico..... who was better when she played than Vandy is now.... so no one cares about her.
sara was the first division 1 fem player

You and everyone knows it. It was a pc SJW stunt. She doesn’t belong. The kickoff was to prevent more ridicul. If she kicked from a tee and she got it to the 20 because of no power and lift the opponents would have it on the 50.

the Women’s Olympic soccer team lost To a boys under 15 team 5 to 3. That means 12 13 and 14 year olds beat the best trained women’s soccer team in the world. What I hate is this type of thing gives ESPN the ability to virtue signal along with every other leftist liberal out there. You mean to tell me there wasn’t a guy from the men’s soccer team available. Worse she apparently lectured the team at half time on lack of effort. the coaches had her run off the fie right after the kick
Go cry on an incel board, snowflake

Reactions: NIN Irish
We don’t have an “issue” with her kicking, who GAF! Our problem is the over the top media narrative and hype. I was just on ESPNs CFB page and there are 6 separate stories about her, 6!!!

Then she’s named the SEC player of the week.

Maybe Mac Jones and his 5 TDs, near 70% completion%, and 300+ yards, or DeVonta Smith and his 7 receptions for 171 yards and 2 TDs. How about Kyle Trask, 78% of his passes and 3 TDs, or Pitts 3 TDs and 99 yards receiving. No, maybe Rogers (MSU) 440 yards passing and 3 TDs, Corral’s (Ole Miss) near 400 yards and 3TDs, or Rountree (Missouri) 160 rushing and 3 TDs.

That’s a lot of Guys in the SEC putting up huge numbers but give some soccer chick an award for kicking the ball to the 35 on a KO...LMAO
The fact that you all get upset about the media coverage is pretty pathetic too. If you don't like it, change the cannel. But the fact that it upsets you this much means it has more to do than just media coverage.

The fact that you all get upset about the media coverage is pretty pathetic too. If you don't like it, change the cannel. But the fact that it upsets you this much means it has more to do than just media coverage.

Alright Beta, again, I don’t GAF about her kicking, power to her or any woman capable, but they made it a circus show for a young lady who kicked the ball to the 35, color me unimpressed. I coach my daughters in travel softball and love what they can do, it’s not about hating on women/girls whatsoever. My beef is with the in your face, pussy hat wearing fembots, cucks, and leftist media telling us it’s a feat comparable to the Apollo Moon landings.

Alright Beta, again, I don’t GAF about her kicking, power to her or any woman capable, but they made it a circus show for a young lady who kicked the ball to the 35, color me unimpressed. I coach my daughters in travel softball and love what they can do, it’s not about hating on women/girls whatsoever. My beef is with the in your face, pussy hat wearing fembots, cucks, and leftist media telling us it’s a feat comparable to the Apollo Moon landings.
Easy. Turn the channel.
I've seen more about her in this thread than anywhere else.

Jesus tell me how you really feel. Well I'm glad I don't have that kind of hate/anger in my heart.

Her kickoff barely traveled 25 yards in the air.

Are you telling us that she was the best kicker available ?
Sorry, I guess I'm just not fragile enough to care this much about whether the kicker on an 0-8 team deserved her spot.

No, see I don’t care about the topic. I do care about how so many have reacted to the topic. Because it’s pretty alarming and sad to me.

What’s alarming ?

What’s sad ?

That Someone unqualified for a job was promoted to start because of their gender rather than their talent ?

Is that what’s alarming and sad ?

I think it was about a coach on the chopping block trying to change the subject....trying to make lemonade out of a lemon.

Harpo, Clever name !

Is meritocracy is on the way out in football once you achieve mediocrity or worse ?

Is the PGA Golf Tour the purist form of meritocracy in sports ?

Actually the fact that the kicker is a female is a secondary component to the story. Putting anyone in the game for reasons other than the best on field player choice is the issue. Had the kicker been blind, physically handicapped or otherwise "football disadvantaged"...the objections would be the same. This is political correctness imposing its will on the field to the detriment of quality competition. That is the basis for the complaints.

What’s alarming ?

What’s sad ?

That Someone unqualified for a job was promoted to start because of their gender rather than their talent ?

Is that what’s alarming and sad ?
Pretty sure I made this clear already.

It is alarming and sad that you are clearly triggered by this. You are acting like this personally offends you. That makes it alarming and sad.

There’s what you can do and what you should do.

are there lots of female athletes who are capable of kicking field goals, extra points and kickoffs.

Should they, that’s another question, what happens if the play breaks down? The ball is snapped over the holders head? What if she has to tackle the kick-returner?

There’s what you can do and what you should do.

are there lots of female athletes who are capable of kicking field goals, extra points and kickoffs.

Should they, that’s another question, what happens if the play breaks down? The ball is snapped over the holders head? What if she has to tackle the kick-returner?
than she makes a tackle or gets ran over.... no need to overthink it.

I played middle school football with a girl.... little different back than as she was probably stronger than half the team (myself included) and she got lit up a lot but she knew what she was signing up for.

Reactions: nemeth#5
than she makes a tackle or gets ran over.... no need to overthink it.

I played middle school football with a girl.... little different back than as she was probably stronger than half the team (myself included) and she got lit up a lot but she knew what she was signing up for.
With all due respect....how do you equate middle school physical prowess with 200+ pound superb athetes who are capable of running over this woman and removing the life from her body in spite of the uniform?

In middle school girls and boys are very close in size, by the time boys are sophomores in HS they are significantly larger than the girls.

A few examples, Pickerington Central girls Basketball team in central Ohio had won numerous titles and they scrimmaged the boys freshman team and lost by 27. I know this because a friends son played on the team at the time. The US women’s national team (best women’s team in the world) lost to a 15u boys team 5-2.

Ever wonder why these “transgender” athletes are able to switch and go from not placing to being state or national champs. I’m sorry, but the sexes aren’t equal in physical attributes.

and I say this as a guy with a wife who was all MAC in the 200 & 400 in college and two daughters that are very good athletes in their own right.

Last edited:
With all due respect....how do you equate middle school physical prowess with 200+ pound superb athetes who are capable of running over this woman and removing the life from her body in spite of the uniform?
I didnt.... as I pointed out it is not comparable... my point is that Sarah, and the other D1 female kickers that have already played, know what they signed up for.... so in the scenario provided (she has to make or take a hit) she either makes the hit or gets ran over (more likely)... and thats it. Just like some of these kickers that are 140 pounds and they get demolished.... it happens.

Kickers rarely if ever are required to make full head on tackle. Most kick returners are not trying to run over anybody because it will slow them down. By the time they get to the kicker they are usually running away from, not towards the kicker. The majority of tackles made by kickers that I’ve seen have been kickers either pushing runner out of bounds or diving at legs to slow them down. Also not sure why you think a major D1 soccer goalie would be somehow afraid of physical contact. You’ve obviously never seen women’s soccer.

Kickers rarely if ever are required to make full head on tackle. Most kick returners are not trying to run over anybody because it will slow them down. By the time they get to the kicker they are usually running away from, not towards the kicker. The majority of tackles made by kickers that I’ve seen have been kickers either pushing runner out of bounds or diving at legs to slow them down. Also not sure why you think a major D1 soccer goalie would be somehow afraid of physical contact. You’ve obviously never seen women’s soccer.
Fear has nothing to do with it.....My next door neighbor has a fearless chihauhua (most of them are) ....his next door neighbor has Marmaduke with an attitude. Wouldn't be a pretty fight. In addition to that, kickers by design do not have the conditioning and development in tackling or blocking for more than incidental purposes. Strength and conditioning notwithstanding....let alone gender differences. We are talking about major D1 football. Any contact this gal would experience would be coming at her at a high rate of speed. Yes, I've seen women's soccer....it ain't D1 football....not even for a kicker..

Fear has nothing to do with it.....My next door neighbor has a fearless chihauhua (most of them are) ....his next door neighbor has Marmaduke with an attitude. Wouldn't be a pretty fight. In addition to that, kickers by design do not have the conditioning and development in tackling or blocking for more than incidental purposes. Strength and conditioning notwithstanding....let alone gender differences. We are talking about major D1 football. Any contact this gal would experience would be coming at her at a high rate of speed. Yes, I've seen women's soccer....it ain't D1 football....not even for a kicker..
man she has you triggered over a lot of hypotheticals.

I guarantee you she is less afraid for herself then you are afraid for her ... but how nice that you are looking out for her. Like I said a returner is going to run past a kicker not over a kicker. How many tackles (actual tackles) does Doerr have this season?

I guarantee you she is less afraid for herself then you are afraid for her ... but how nice that you are looking out for her. Like I said a returner is going to run past a kicker not over a kicker. How many tackles (actual tackles) does Doerr have this season?
Exactly.... also this chick is 6'2 and solid.... I am not saying she would match up well with a dude but neither do most kickers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT