3- devin Moore
4- Benjamin Morrison
5- Billy Schauth
6- Tobias Merriweather
7- Carson Hinzman
8- Cyrus Moss
9- Dallen H
10- other
Anderson, Brunner and Sneed…in that order this week, and then Singleton drops his bomb commitment early next week, etc…. Hard to differentiate between dreaming and actual expectations. Staff have really put in the work!

I think the staff has a lot of confidence in Sneed but when? He still has several visits to make? I am hoping it is him next. At some point in time in no particular order Moore, Schrauth, Morrison, Pope, Merriweather, Williams, Anderson, and singleton should be Irish.
Moore does not have a time table set up so he might not be the next. Schrauth is going to visit OSU and Whisky, plus he said the end of summer so that might be a stretch. Merriweather is 100% Irish so he is a great candidate. The door is wide open for Singleton now that two Rb's are off the board and ND is only taking one more RB. Anderson is 100% ND he could pop at anytime making him another good candidate. Pope has 35 offers with several visits left.
How many schollys left about 8, therefore at what time does it come down to take it or leave it. This is a good position to be in.
I am hoping it is Sneed, but I cast my vote for Singleton

i'm also saying Sneed. from what i've read recently it seems like Moss is going to hold out until the fall or winter before making a decision but things change all the time with these kids

I think that Sneed will commit within the next two weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if Singleton committed in the next two weeks as well.

CJ Williams visits this week I think. Not that ND pushes for commitments during visits but it would be cool if it convinced him to commit early.

I think the staff has a lot of confidence in Sneed but when? He still has several visits to make? I am hoping it is him next. At some point in time in no particular order Moore, Schrauth, Morrison, Pope, Merriweather, Williams, Anderson, and singleton should be Irish.
Moore does not have a time table set up so he might not be the next. Schrauth is going to visit OSU and Whisky, plus he said the end of summer so that might be a stretch. Merriweather is 100% Irish so he is a great candidate. The door is wide open for Singleton now that two Rb's are off the board and ND is only taking one more RB. Anderson is 100% ND he could pop at anytime making him another good candidate. Pope has 35 offers with several visits left.
How many schollys left about 8, therefore at what time does it come down to take it or leave it. This is a good position to be in.
I am hoping it is Sneed, but I cast my vote for Singleton
Sneed isnt taking any more visits.

We have 10 schollies left Id say

Moore does not have a time table set up so he might not be the next. Schrauth is going to visit OSU and Whisky, plus he said the end of summer so that might be a stretch. Merriweather is 100% Irish so he is a great candidate. The door is wide open for Singleton now that two Rb's are off the board and ND is only taking one more RB. Anderson is 100% ND he could pop at anytime making him another good candidate. Pope has 35 offers
Sneed isnt taking any more visits.

We have 10 schollies left Id say
Damn. Brain fart. I thought the Oregon visit was after our visit. To much information. I hope he pops next with him and Kollie in back to back classes and the rest of the committed LB"s that could be the best in the country. Not even mentioning Daryk Bowen who is a five star recruits for 2023 at LB who is 100 percent Irish

Drayk Bowen​

ADVERTISEMENT