ADVERTISEMENT

Who Believes ND will win it all this year? And why?

I vote YES.

Reasons why:

1-- The most talent of any Irish team in recent memory. Great competition for playing time.
2-- An experienced gunslinger (accurate like Doc Holliday) at QB--Jack Coan
with two automatic superstar Offensive players in Michael Mayer and Kyren Williams to bail him out.
3--The deepest D-LINE in the country. Better than any SEC Dline.
4-- Superstar Kyle Hamilton at Safety.
5-- One of the best Olines in the Nation with talent and two ultra experienced lineman in Jarret Patterson and Cain Madden to complement Superstud Blake Fisher.
6-- Marcus Freeman !!!!
7- No weak spots at linebacker with Prince Kollie (Lawrence Taylor JR.) to come in and increse his reps as he WOW's us with GREAT plays !

*** I could go on and on but won't. The Irish have a GREAT strength coach and great position coaches and a GREAT D-coach who will show a more aggressive ball hawking defense. I expect many more turnovers created by our defense this year !

*** The Irish have a tough schedule to challenge them almost every Saturday but the Irish should be favored in every game.

Go IRISH !! Lets get this party started !!
Beat the seminoles !!
Well, the Irish are 3-0 but given little respect. Definitely not sure at this point and, I'm wondering if the Irish go 12-0 could they make the playoffs. ND keeps winning but dropping in the polls - alarming!

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
I think Kelly has said words to that effect every year...meaning what are our strengths and how do we play to these. What makes this year different is that we are three games in and the answers are Still not apparent. But as you’ve said, it’s a process and we are getting closer. I personally think the upcoming Wisconsin game will pretty much define our offensive identity, and the Cincinnati game will do the same as for our defense.
ND will continue to VEX you. I believe The Irish will continue to win but win ugly. We our who we our. As the late Al Davis said. Just win baby !

*** The Irish stars like Hamilton ,Bertrand, Baby Gronk, and Avery Davis will have our back. They will continue to make plays and we will continue to win.

I vote YES.

Reasons why:

1-- The most talent of any Irish team in recent memory. Great competition for playing time.
2-- An experienced gunslinger (accurate like Doc Holliday) at QB--Jack Coan
with two automatic superstar Offensive players in Michael Mayer and Kyren Williams to bail him out.
3--The deepest D-LINE in the country. Better than any SEC Dline.
4-- Superstar Kyle Hamilton at Safety.
5-- One of the best Olines in the Nation with talent and two ultra experienced lineman in Jarret Patterson and Cain Madden to complement Superstud Blake Fisher.
6-- Marcus Freeman !!!!
7- No weak spots at linebacker with Prince Kollie (Lawrence Taylor JR.) to come in and increse his reps as he WOW's us with GREAT plays !

*** I could go on and on but won't. The Irish have a GREAT strength coach and great position coaches and a GREAT D-coach who will show a more aggressive ball hawking defense. I expect many more turnovers created by our defense this year !

*** The Irish have a tough schedule to challenge them almost every Saturday but the Irish should be favored in every game.

Go IRISH !! Lets get this party started !!
Beat the seminoles !!
You’re nuts. Credit a great team win today but the offensive line is a complete disaster. Zero running game is appalling.

ADVERTISEMENT