ADVERTISEMENT

When is Dexter Williams coming back ?

The guy is a 5 star talent ! And nobody is talking about him !
It would be nice to have him get some reps before Stanford.

"It would be nice to have him get some reps before Stanford."

The "quiet" rumor is that he is serving a 4 game suspension. He has been in uniform and on the sidelines I believe, he just is not playing.

The next game reps he gets, if he plays, will be Stanford.

interested to see if he travels or not this week. I don't expect him to play obviously, but if he travels I would think that leads to him getting some meaningful snaps vs stanford

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Kelly has never shown a committment to playing DW. If we lose to Stanford or are getting beaten badly by VT then maybe he gets some meaningful minutes.

Reactions: chitown sot
As posted back in the spring, he has a 4 game suspension.
Against Stanford he will not be limited & will play.
They will use him as the HR hitter once they pound them with Jones & Armstrong.

Stanford's defense will play better than they are against Notre Dame. They usually do. ND's offensive line will need to sack up big time in that game or Dex, as talented as he is and as fresh as he'll be, isn't going anywhere.

OK, simple research might keep you all up tonight. Stanford "D"........Sacks-25th, Interceptions-17th, Rushing Defense-25th, Scoring Defense-1st, Red Zone Defense-21st, Passing Efficiency Defense-9th, Total Defense-9th.
This is the defense that Dexter will face. The OL needs to show improvement from Ball State to Vandy and from Vandy to WF and from WF to Stanford. The offense will have to play flawless. No drops, no picks, no blown assignments, no stupid penalties at the wrong time, no turnovers. This all will matter more after the Irish beat WF.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Is it just me or has it been a while since we got any info on player suspensions ?

You would think with all of the full time beat/reporters/media people that follow the ND football program, one of them would have caught wind of why Dexter Williams is suspended, and for how long, and report it.

Good for Dexter Williams if it doesn't get published i guess ... especially if it is something embarrassing .. but it just seems like ND media people are not really doing their jobs lately .. why are these people even employed if they are just going to be the programs lap dog and not provide any news or insight ..

Would you rather have Harbaugh? Haha.
We can’t do better than BK. I don’t feel like spending 20 years looking for a coach that can win games again and deal with Willinghwm, Weis.

Is it just me or has it been a while since we got any info on player suspensions ?

You would think with all of the full time beat/reporters/media people that follow the ND football program, one of them would have caught wind of why Dexter Williams is suspended, and for how long, and report it.

Good for Dexter Williams if it doesn't get published i guess ... especially if it is something embarrassing .. but it just seems like ND media people are not really doing their jobs lately .. why are these people even employed if they are just going to be the programs lap dog and not provide any news or insight ..
Why do feel you are entitled to any information ? You're not.

ADVERTISEMENT