ADVERTISEMENT

What is the better position to be in?

BleedingBlueNGold

Shakes Down The Thunder
Oct 13, 2009
This 8-4 season with a dominant win over a top 5 ranked team, or 9-3 losing handedly to Ohio State, Clemson, and USC but beating Marshall and Stanford?

Call me crazy, but I think I would take this season over the latter. I can't remember the last time ND dominated a top 5 opponent, it does give me hope for the future. I feel like if we went 9-3 and lost to the usuals it would be same shit different toilet. The theme of this season was inconsistency, there's no denying that. But I saw flickers here and there of a bright future amongst it all though. First time head coach at a university like ND, I have to say Freeman exceeded my expectations for this season to be honest.

With a competent quarterback next season (I'm talking a portal difference maker) and strong recruiting classes coming in, the sky is not falling. At least that is the way I see it.

This 8-4 season with a dominant win over a top 5 ranked team, or 9-3 losing handedly to Ohio State, Clemson, and USC but beating Marshall and Stanford?

Call me crazy, but I think I would take this season over the latter. I can't remember the last time ND dominated a top 5 opponent, it does give me hope for the future. I feel like if we went 9-3 and lost to the usuals it would be same shit different toilet. The theme of this season was inconsistency, there's no denying that. But I saw flickers here and there of a bright future amongst it all though. First time head coach at a university like ND, I have to say Freeman exceeded my expectations for this season to be honest.

With a competent quarterback next season (I'm talking a portal difference maker) and strong recruiting classes coming in, the sky is not falling. At least that is the way I see it.
I’d like to switch SC and Clemson in hindsight I think

ADVERTISEMENT