ADVERTISEMENT

What does this say...

They had 12 big games.
lol nobody cares about Notre Dame beating Ball State, Vandy, Navy ect...teams Notre Dame is supposed to beat. They had one big game on the national stage with the world watching and they shit the bed once again to the tune of 30-3. Embarrassing.

lol nobody cares about Notre Dame beating Ball State, Vandy, Navy ect...teams Notre Dame is supposed to beat. They had one big game on the national stage with the world watching and they shit the bed once again to the tune of 30-3. Embarrassing.
Stop be a nitwit. You really should follow Purdue.

Stop be a nitwit. You really should follow Purdue.
You have to be 10 years old, you make zero sense. You also know I'm right so you keep comparing Notre Dame to Purdue. Notre Dame should have much bigger aspirations than being better than mediocre/bad programs.

You have to be 10 years old, you make zero sense. You also know I'm right so you keep comparing Notre Dame to Purdue. Notre Dame should have much bigger aspirations than being better than mediocre/bad programs.
Another great season for Notre Dame! Follow Purdue.. you will fit in just fine there.

The one and only player who looked like they belonged on that field against Clemson was....

Alohi Gilman.

A player that wasn't even BK's....a damn Navy transfer.

Our best player on that awful afternoon was a transfer to our program.

I don't know what that says but it seriously says something.
It says you're an idiot blinded by hate for Kelly that you don't care how stupid you look with these incessant moronic posts.

Reactions: Pennick4
The one and only player who looked like they belonged on that field against Clemson was....

Alohi Gilman.

A player that wasn't even BK's....a damn Navy transfer.

Our best player on that awful afternoon was a transfer to our program.

I don't know what that says but it seriously says something.

It says you’re ridiculously bored and need to come up with new material. Gdamn give it a rest.

Reactions: Pennick4
It says you’re ridiculously bored and need to come up with new material. Gdamn give it a rest.
That was 19 days ago. God damn right.
If you're going to offer nothing up but sorrow and be pissed about it because the truth sucks...maybe keep the reply within a week???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT