ADVERTISEMENT

USC Game Thread

Here comes press conference. How many times do we hear the team is resilient

It’s a shame. Just don’t fumble. You get that first drive and get just 3, you got the ball with 4:30 and can go for the win. A
At least it’s not a BK team where we get blown out on the big stage. MF has them close. A few more puzzle pieces.

Reactions: NDinNJ and GDFan
Staff is fine. Better than last years.

Rees is a Kelly guy and hes the biggest question mark

We're suffering because of OC, QB
Ha ha ha ha ha

Dline good last year and crappy this year

Rees having full control of offense ha ha ha

Staff way worse , golden over
freeman and heistand over Quinn only upgrades

Are you really this stupid?
Jack Swarbrick hired Rees before he hired Freeman. This was the first game this season where the defense played terrible and they had several players out. I can't help that you are an idiot.

all the same coaches. What’s the score if USC has DP and ND has Caleb? DP is solid, like Book, just not a game changer. He changes the game with two TO’s. He is not gonna get you there. Just need a QB.

Kolzie. Had a great game again.

Reactions: GDFan
Nah, 2 brutal turnovers never hurts

Coaches and pyne why we lost
No. They hurt but Pyne was not the reason we lost.

Poor play calling in the first half and the defense is why we lost

I'm a straight shooter with Pyne. Probably one of his biggest critics on the board. We didnt lose because of him

Reactions: NDinNJ
Just no excuse for how Rees has mismanaged Estimes touches all season.

It's been clear to anyone with eyes Estime is has been our best back since OSU week 1
There was talk early on about Estime's availability being limited tonight. He sure didn't look injured, but maybe he was sick. That may have been the reason.

Really good at OL, RB. I like the TE coach. Cb coach I like a lot. ST coach is a stud

Wr I think is good but he was left in a terrible spot
I think the WR spot is definitely upgraded from the past few years.

Young WR developed all year. Would have seen more from them if the QB looked there way more

all the same coaches. What’s the score if USC has DP and ND has Caleb? DP is solid, like Book, just not a game changer. He changes the game with two TO’s. He is not gonna get you there. Just need a QB.

Kolzie. Had a great game again.
Colzie is coming around. He should have a big year next year.

Colzie Thomas Styles Merriweather

Need a qb and we might have something

I'm a straight shooter with Pyne. Probably one of his biggest critics on the board. We didnt lose because of him
Coaching was bad and pyne had two brutal tos

We didn't get blown out; so there's that. USC is loading up on talent; they will be better next year. It would be really nice to beat these guys at our place next year. Win our bowl game and I'm okay with Freeman's first year.

A key was the TOP, USC was 35:09 to ND 24:51

That’s a huge disparity especially when ND was supposed to be dominant in the running game.

USC ran for 204 yards, better than 5 YPC

Take away 1 run for24 and ND was 25 for 66, very disappointing

Did he look injured to you tonight?

Looked pretty amazing to me

Granted it was just a preview
The fact that he played sparingly coupled with an earlier report that he was injured leads me to believe that ……….. he was injured

Reactions: Bogie8870
I think the WR spot is definitely upgraded from the past few years.

Young WR developed all year. Would have seen more from them if the QB looked there way more
Speaking of wide receivers, how many weeks has Merriweather been out because of a concussion? That's not a good sign.

Pynes 2 turnovers
Mitchapalooza turnover on downs
Rees opening drive

Colzie is coming around. He should have a big year next year.

Colzie Thomas Styles Merriweather

Need a qb and we might have something
I bet styles transfers. He was looking to this year by reports

Pynes 2 turnovers
Mitchapalooza turnover on downs
Rees opening drive
Rees playcalling in the first half

Defense not being able to tackle or get stops

Pynes 2 turnovers

This was going to be a tough game to win without Hart and Bracy. We had our chances. Didnt play well enough

If USC wins they’ll have a shot at playing for the NC.

They only lost by a point to Utah, and they will have beaten two ranked teams back to back.

Michigan or OSU will lose, catapulting USC into the conversation, so, they have a lot to play for.

Running the ball successfully and keeping their offense off of the field, coupled with no turnovers will be critical.

Go Irish ! 🍀
None of that happened and the result was predictable !

ADVERTISEMENT