ADVERTISEMENT

Under Armour

Izo

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 1, 2008
Wants to pull out of its 280 million deal with UCLA .Also has 80 million contract withUniv of Cal .Berkley .Wonder if they over paid with endorsements.

What kind of deal does ND have with Under Armour?

The under armor stuff us much better than adidas or champion gear imho. If they pull from our deal it may be time to go to Nike.

These contracts matter to recruits.

The under armor stuff us much better than adidas or champion gear imho. If they pull from our deal it may be time to go to Nike.

I think adidas did some funky things with their gear at the end of the ND contract. I remember some really ugly basketball stuff at the end.

And that is the key thing, maybe the only key thing, in this analysis. If they were worried about the season ticket holders and donors we'd be the only school sporting New Balance. It's about the kids and what they like.

Reactions: TXNDFan88
I agree I wish we already had Nike and be set for years to come. ND would become Nike’s upper tier schools.

I disagree, I think ND left Adidas because they prioritized Michigan over them at the time. Michigan has Jordan brand, Oregon is their number one. I think if UA folded ND would be better off going to someone outside the normal works like Puma.

I disagree, I think ND left Adidas because they prioritized Michigan over them at the time. Michigan has Jordan brand, Oregon is their number one. I think if UA folded ND would be better off going to someone outside the normal works like Puma.
Puma?! Why not K-Swiss?

Yeah lots of kids want to go to the nfl for that lucrative PUMA endorsement lol.

Reactions: nemeth#5
I think the michigan deal hurt, but i remember experience a lot of quality control issues with Adidas. Simple things like sizes between shirt styles not matching, odd cuts, and weird designs.

I would take it up a notch and go with Canada Goose. I had never seen one before walking the campus last winter and then I realized 90% of the ND students had one on.

Reactions: nemeth#5
I would take it up a notch and go with Canada Goose. I had never seen one before walking the campus last winter and then I realized 90% of the ND students had one on.
Canada Goose is basically Yeti.... they make everyone 'need' one by paying the right influencers aka sheep herders..... no one needs a $400 cooler unless you make your living outside (boat captain, hunting guide, etc..).... if you need to keep your natural lights colder longer... drink them faster. I love how people will pay $400 for a cooler and than buy a $30 hat to promote how gullible they are into just wanting to fit in...... same with chicks and those brown on brown luis vuitton bags.... no women would ever wear brown on light brown... but they all have to have those expensive ass handbags.....

Ok off herd mentality soap box.

Yeah we need someone to discover that "Fighting Irish" is offensive because some washed up brat wants to become an influencer.
Max Kellerman is already singing that tune. Problem is, he can’t seem to find any Irish people who are offended. A Jewish dude from New York doesn’t count.

Nike just pulled the Washington Redskins off nike.com. Notre Dame cannot do business with these people.

Nike just pulled the Washington Redskins off nike.com. Notre Dame cannot do business with these people.
Gotta think ND will go with the highest bidder when the time comes. Nike won't lose any business. Hell their stock went up with the Kaepernick deal. Those folks seem to know their market better than the competing companies seem to know theirs.

ADVERTISEMENT